IKEA

IKEA Salary & Benefits reviews

- Have many good benefit for staff. Example, staff discount, lunch discount & drinks is free, tertial outing, & festival gift. - High salary compared other retailer. - You can good work life balance.
there are lot of department, each department will link to others, they really supportive and help each others very well. positif enviroment and workplace also good leadership.
Pros
staff discount for food.
Cons
parttimers will have limited working hours
The working environment is very pleasant and comfortable, I also have the benefits of staff discounts eating in the staff cafeteria. The job expose me to many different working people and also customers. Overall, very good company to work with !
Pros
Staff benefits
Cons
N/a
They gave me a nice uniform shirt as a warehouse (MPU) department. I got a lot of benefits as discount food for workers, staff purchase for any buying IKEA products and free parking.
Good work environment.the benefits is so interesting.company always provided training to staff to gain more knowledge and experience for better services to customer.
Company is not people oriented. There is big discrimination between expats and locals. Locals are suffering from low salaries and fewer benefits comparing to expats. Also, the expats with European passports (mainly Dutch) are most likely to get the best benefits. It's racism.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
discrimination, not health insurance, low benefits, low salaries, no togetherness culture
Learn some value while working at ikea. I learnt about togetherness to work together to settle the task and not being selfish. In the orher hand, i learn how to treat and handle the customer.
Pros
Many benefits
no overtime if you had to OT you not be paid unless manager sign 13 hours working 1 hour break great canteen nice environment no team work work place and canteen to fair and take time
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no short break unless toilet
IKEA, IKEA Damansara specifically is a good workplace because it has a very healthy, friendly and fun environment. IKEA has a lot of staff benefits and also they often reward their staff.
Pros
Cheap staff lunch
Cons
Too many training sessions, irregular hours.
Working at IKEA you are taken care of there, as a part timer i enjoyed benefits such as insurance, 50% off on buying food there, Flexible working hours and my own personal locker.
Pros
Respected as an individual
Cons
work colleagues can be stressful to handle
A well coordinated staff from all department s working hand in hand to get all the necessary issues re promptly resolved. Department head re always open to any suggestions and ready to give their point of view.
Pros
clean cafeteria and reasonable price for food and beverage.
Cons
basic benefits re well taken care off
I have to be security and safety for you I hope that to get this job and I like to help people like a safety and like a bodyguard so I need this job '
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
I just resign because I'm only a part timer and need to find a basic salary... I'm want to be the permanent staff but I have to wait for the turn.. after finish contract I resign..
I have already worked in this prestigious company under contractor. I found that company very good. Ambient environment particularly employees friendly
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Minum break is good
I learn a lot with this company and what I learn I use when I study and work with other company. I learn how to handle costumer and solve problem
Pros
bonus
Cons
short break
My hometown is JB .. but currently I working at Ikea Cheras .. I'm looking for a Singapore job .. because my commitment and salary looking little but dull ... I need a new era of life as working at Singapore
good environment,co-workers friendly, good salary, good benefit,subsidies meal,staff price purchase,free car park parking,bonuses, sale incentive
Pros
free launch
Cons
short breaks
The HR manager in IKEA Cheras were pretty inflexible in her management style where she sticks so closely to the handbook and no negotiation allowed. The core values of development did not put into practice and a couple of staff were made force resigned due to several reasons. However, the sales team were very family driven and carries good vibes.
Pros
Discounted lunches, staff discount on purchase
Cons
Minimal benefits, minimal self-development, minimal training
It is fun when work with the friendly workers. Even though I just work there for 2 months, but they treat me like their family and they also take care of each workers. They will ask any workers if they have some problem while working then they will solve it,
Pros
Food and drinks is Cheap
Cons
Short break provided
Improve myself, be more responsible and commit to the work. Be more punctual. Enjoy every moment with the task given to me
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Health care