IKEA

IKEA Work-Life Balance reviews

Work as technician is not difficult task , it make difficult when i have to work alone by myself at one shift. So i have to well manage my job with help from my team leader.
Hej , The HR team is so great , fun working environment and always got to learn something new everyday . Keen to know more and discover about IKEA culture and getting more opportunities!
Pros
Best price for meals
Cons
Time
In my review, Ikea is the most happier work places. In ikea every staff like a family. Top management are very supportive, helpful and cheer. Ikea have a good mission that will growth together as a one group. Does not have any gap between boss and the staff.
Two shifts Good culture & learning Good team Management was great New systems to learn Enjoy all of the jobs Difficult sometimes to check systems which took more time
The working environment is very pleasant and comfortable, I also have the benefits of staff discounts eating in the staff cafeteria. The job expose me to many different working people and also customers. Overall, very good company to work with !
Pros
Staff benefits
Cons
N/a
- Have many good benefit for staff. Example, staff discount, lunch discount & drinks is free, tertial outing, & festival gift. - High salary compared other retailer. - You can good work life balance.
Life inside the blue box of IKEA Batu Kawan is great. The co-workers are so helpful as all of them understand the value of the company. Togetherness is the virtue and its shows among the co-workers that the spirit is high.
Work in shift with two days leaves a week. Greets and helps customers with a positively manner. Learned a lot about working in a group especially during the commercial built up. It is a great workplace with great work cultures and values. Always envy the togetherness values. The most fun parts is when the daily budget is hit and when the customers are happy.
good company and the environment are so good. all the staff are so friendly and the benefit are awesome. i have a good time at IKEA. Many things i learned there.
It is a faced paced and competitive environment yet fun. It a job that requires honesty and hard work which makes the pay worth it, however, due to local culture and Swedish culture contradicting, some staff were not favorable.
Good work environment.the benefits is so interesting.company always provided training to staff to gain more knowledge and experience for better services to customer.
Company is not people oriented. There is big discrimination between expats and locals. Locals are suffering from low salaries and fewer benefits comparing to expats. Also, the expats with European passports (mainly Dutch) are most likely to get the best benefits. It's racism.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
discrimination, not health insurance, low benefits, low salaries, no togetherness culture
Working in ikea makes me learn about new product teamwork and working under preassure. Fun enviroment unfortunately but did not give the chance to continue my contract as it is 3rd party
Pros
Did not manage to enjoy any benefit
Cons
Contract for 1 montj who does that?
IKEA have Lot of experiences in building career path by searching the inner strength and capabilities. This strength of company also will help to grow co-worker and step new life path in better ways.
I learn a lot with this company and what I learn I use when I study and work with other company. I learn how to handle costumer and solve problem
Pros
bonus
Cons
short break
My hometown is JB .. but currently I working at Ikea Cheras .. I'm looking for a Singapore job .. because my commitment and salary looking little but dull ... I need a new era of life as working at Singapore