Infineon Technologies

Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews

Malaysia123 reviews
Really appreciate everything that I gain from working with the Infineon Tech. Very good Organisational methods start from every level of every process n well educational was be provided. Very professional handling every day routine tasks and all will be recorded and reviewed accordingly for the future uses.
Pros
Organisation and level upgrade opportunities is available for anyone who really work for it.
Cons
1, Not much I can say regarding company side, As usual by miscommunication In person or emotional distress while communicating is caused, That's happening in every platform thats cant be avoided. L
#Great place to work..good working environment, workplace culture very good.supportive team member, also have celebration for project closed/released which is good as appreciation. In term of career grow, this is the best place to gain knowledge and experiences. Good company so far.
Pros
Great workplace culture
Cons
N/a
I've learn a something which is new for me. great workplace surrounding with a good engineer and manager. all maintenance guy are very good and able to teach something new for me.
Good discipline among employees especially on punctuality, and great teamwork between departments on supporting the line. Fast and efficient, with high priority towards zero defect are part of the culture.
It is two shift working hour. 12 Hours. Morning and night. I've learned how to working in team. The management is so good. The most enjoyable part of the job is when my collegues working together and enjoy our working time.
- 3 shif
- 1 offday and 1 restday

- best culture

- every 1 year got komputer test for certificate

- tranpostation is provide(bas)

- can make more friend
For me Infineon technology is a great a great place to work wherein they give me an opportunity to learned many things that improve my knowledge and skills especially in troubleshooting and problem solving.
i also feel safe when i work there for 6 years and people are friendly.

company are safe place to work wherein and they strictly implement the rules and regulation and all SOP regarding health and safety.
the job makes me productive towards my job as my passion during my freetime. this job makes me learned about the formality of other country such as german company.
Very good company..good salary...very good management.. Very enjoyable n easy job..i have 5 years experience..have company transport..allowance have..
I would report to work as usual and get my daily task from my superior. I learned powershell during my training and it was really easy to use. It was not hard for me to adapt as the environment and my colleagues were very welcoming. I would really go back to kick start my career if given the chance.
Having a good leader in a team is such a bless. It create a good career growth, smooth task execution and the pressure been share equally. The system provided by Infineon is very user friendly.
Competitive and stressful environment, you will not succeed if you are slow, and you will need to always have a hunger for knowledge. on the other hand, the company provides many benefits
good at medival benefits.got many facilities.good place for work long time.good environment and place .rasis superior that me get bored and quit the job
Presently, I am working at Infineon Technologies as an Engineer. Even though it can be really tough sometimes and have to work late and come in weekends occasionally. I learned alot and it was such an enriching experience. I learned how about my process, the systematics of a company, how to interact with people professionally, how to negotiate with difficult demands, what is important and must be strictly followed, what is less important and require less attention.I certainly loved it and did not regret ever coming in for all the overtime.

In my present job, I work for a very large organization and sometimes there can be quite some politics involved. Sometimes, I have to be really careful of what I say and find myself withholding some information due to fear that they may use it against me. I would prefer if there was less politics and I can be more honest in the workplace.
Infineon Technologies is one of international factories where produce semiconductor product. The salary are little high and enough for my cost living.
Every morning need attend meting with my manager then i have meting with my supervisor for daily target, problem to solve, product need followup and etc. I learn how to manage people closely. Workplace culture in Infineon that,we need work together closely to solve problem and to hit daily, weekly and monthly output target. the important things is Quality. The hardest part of the job is how to communicate with foreign worker. The enjoyable part of the job is we will have dinner and celebrate together with our workers if achieve target or anything make benefit to department.
Pros
have Private Clinic And Private Hospital for family
Cons
Short Break Time
My personal experienced working at Infineon Technologies melaka for 4 Months on the job training was wonderful. The working environment so fun. My Superior was really helpful and teach me a lot.
depending on your boss, if ok, your life would be better
else, you will living like hurmm

even you struggle to much to achieve team/dept goal, but no appreciation

overall its very subjective. for benefits, all good
Infineon is a company many things you learn,
Make more friends of different nationality

Have benefits and bonuses

Every year have increasing of salary
Pros
Have subsidy in meal
Cons
12 hrs of working
Infineon was so great place to work with as the employees were so enthusiasm in helping and guiding me. The most enjoyable part was the friendly colleagues, they make my internship fun and enjoy.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infineon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
Infineon Technologies Reviews by Location