Infineon Technologies

Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews

Malaysia135 reviews

Learning new things and happy to work at workplace

Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed thereProvide reasons for why you liked or disliked working at the companyEnsure any facts you include in your review are true and accurate

Pros

Free launch

Work life balanced

People oriented company. Good in promoting great place to workA lot of training provided to the employee Employee is very clear on his job scopeProvide career development for every employee

productive

As a operation specialist i was been learned a lot of things specially in work place,respect other,communication and understand the situation.As a leader in one department area is a good experience,to motivate and teach other people in order to have a good result.

Pros

three times break

Cons

12 hour working

great place to work

if i get a chance to work there for second time, i will try my best because i really enjoy to work there. In infineon we work in team work and the working area is very comfortable.

Fun and flexible working hours

Flexible break time, u have to manage your time but tally with regulations, each employee helpful and hardwork. Here you can learn new things from everyone.

Pros

Cons

Some employee conceited

Not a bad company, it all depends on who your supervisor and line managers are.

The top management dictates a lot of things without consensus from the employees. So you need to be careful about that. The bonus is great. The culture varies among department to department.

Pros

Good bonus

Cons

Chinaman management

Great Place to Work at Infineon and many benefits for salary

1) Great place to work2) Production must always green and meet target for OEE 3) Communication is very important 4) increasing overtime 5) high salary

Pros

Meal allowance for public holiday

Cons

Short breaktime

Love the environment

It is a nice place to work with. I also enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere, and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning. I can establish my knowledge and gain my experience. I have a wonderful team member which can able to collaborate in every problem solving.

Productive and fun workplace to work

Basically it’s a nice place to work with. I can establish my knowledge and gain my experience . I have a wonderful team member which can able to collaborate in every problem solving.

Pros

Free parking

Cons

Medical

great place to work

Has great team, i learned a lot from trainer to produce good quality of the product. Good work culture to work. the hardest part of job is when you need to learn something new like operate the machine,

Pros

transport provided for operator, technician, healthcare, allowance provided for night shift

Great Place to work

Go place for career grow and would recommend to stay in this comoany for long term.Also good salary and benefit.Competitive and systematic culture...

Pros

Benefit, salary, career grow

Cons

Competitive enviroment which also good for freshie

Really a great place for working. For my opinion is this company is 1st rank in Malacca if not wrong.

Really appreciate everything that I gain from working with the Infineon Tech. Very good Organisational methods start from every level of every process n well educational was be provided. Very professional handling every day routine tasks and all will be recorded and reviewed accordingly for the future uses.

Pros

Organisation and level upgrade opportunities is available for anyone who really work for it.

Cons

1, Not much I can say regarding company side, As usual by miscommunication In person or emotional distress while communicating is caused, That's happening in every platform thats cant be avoided. L

#Great Place to Work

#Great place to work..good working environment, workplace culture very good.supportive team member, also have celebration for project closed/released which is good as appreciation. In term of career grow, this is the best place to gain knowledge and experiences. Good company so far.

Pros

Great workplace culture

Cons

N/a

productive and fun workplace

I've learn a something which is new for me. great workplace surrounding with a good engineer and manager. all maintenance guy are very good and able to teach something new for me.

Productive and very professional

Good discipline among employees especially on punctuality, and great teamwork between departments on supporting the line. Fast and efficient, with high priority towards zero defect are part of the culture.

It is a fun workplace

It is two shift working hour. 12 Hours. Morning and night. I've learned how to working in team. The management is so good. The most enjoyable part of the job is when my collegues working together and enjoy our working time.

productive and fun workplace with gym

- 3 shif - 1 offday and 1 restday - best culture - every 1 year got komputer test for certificate - tranpostation is provide(bas) - can make more friend

Production and high Quality Control

For me Infineon technology is a great a great place to work wherein they give me an opportunity to learned many things that improve my knowledge and skills especially in troubleshooting and problem solving. i also feel safe when i work there for 6 years and people are friendly. company are safe place to work wherein and they strictly implement the rules and regulation and all SOP regarding health and safety.

Productive towards my work

the job makes me productive towards my job as my passion during my freetime. this job makes me learned about the formality of other country such as german company.

Good company

Very good company..good salary...very good management.. Very enjoyable n easy job..i have 5 years experience..have company transport..allowance have..

Interesting and Fruitful

I would report to work as usual and get my daily task from my superior. I learned powershell during my training and it was really easy to use. It was not hard for me to adapt as the environment and my colleagues were very welcoming. I would really go back to kick start my career if given the chance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infineon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Infineon Technologies Reviews by Location