Infineon Technologies
Infineon Technologies Employee Review

Good benefits but Lots of politics

31 October 2019
Presently, I am working at Infineon Technologies as an Engineer. Even though it can be really tough sometimes and have to work late and come in weekends occasionally. I learned alot and it was such an enriching experience. I learned how about my process, the systematics of a company, how to interact with people professionally, how to negotiate with difficult demands, what is important and must be strictly followed, what is less important and require less attention.I certainly loved it and did not regret ever coming in for all the overtime. In my present job, I work for a very large organization and sometimes there can be quite some politics involved. Sometimes, I have to be really careful of what I say and find myself withholding some information due to fear that they may use it against me. I would prefer if there was less politics and I can be more honest in the workplace.
5 September 2019
Same roleSame location
Engineer (Current Employee) - Melaka, MY
Very established company with a robust system. Good salary, benefits and job security. However, this is a big company with over 8000 employees in 1 plant. With so many employees it is hard to get noticed and politics is quite prevalent. Some employees have resorted to back stabbing in order to progress in there career.
3 January 2019
Same roleSame location
Engineer (Current Employee) - Melaka
Not a bad place to work. Staffs are friendly and colleagues are helpful. It's a big organization as you have the opportunity to meet a lot of people from different field
4 August 2020
Same location
Project Engineer (Former Employee) - Melaka
Go place for career grow and would recommend to stay in this comoany for long term.Also good salary and benefit.Competitive and systematic culture...
Pros
Benefit, salary, career grow
Cons
Competitive enviroment which also good for freshie