Infineon Technologies
Infineon Technologies Employee Review

Good leader create good working enviroment

2 January 2020
Having a good leader in a team is such a bless. It create a good career growth, smooth task execution and the pressure been share equally. The system provided by Infineon is very user friendly.
9 February 2017
Same role
Electronic Maintainence (Current Employee) - Malacca City
Nowday,I'm working in 3shift and only have 1days off in a month.Many things I have learn here especially about machine.My work is to solve all machine problem that cause of electronic device and need to make sure all production run smoothly everytime.The most hardest part of my job is to solve 4machine problem in 1 time because we don't have enough main power and the most enjoyable part is I learn about how to respect each other in line even too many problem comes attack me.
Pros
More overtime
Cons
savings
23 August 2015
Same role
Maintenance (Former Employee) - MELAKA
Maintenance (Former Employee), MELAKA – August 23, 2015 - Environments working in front of line(FOL) Clean room production floor. - Experience with wire bonder machine in Esesc, Shinkawa, KNS and Dias - Job function is performing a weekly and monthly and half year PM for wire bond machines according to schedule given. - Experience in calibration on Esec wire bonder order to ensure machine is maintained at optimum condition. - Able to follow up all instruction from the Maintenance Engineers and shift Leaders. - Cooperate and communicate with production supervisor and line personnel in order to do PM activities and also always check and complete a PM checklist and PM stickers after done PM activities. - Do a conversion and troubleshoots machines.
23 August 2020
Same location
Desktop Engineer (Current Employee) - Kulim
Basically it’s a nice place to work with. I can establish my knowledge and gain my experience . I have a wonderful team member which can able to collaborate in every problem solving.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Medical