Infineon Technologies
Infineon Technologies Employee Review

Great Place To Work

20 October 2019
Every morning need attend meting with my manager then i have meting with my supervisor for daily target, problem to solve, product need followup and etc. I learn how to manage people closely. Workplace culture in Infineon that,we need work together closely to solve problem and to hit daily, weekly and monthly output target. the important things is Quality. The hardest part of the job is how to communicate with foreign worker. The enjoyable part of the job is we will have dinner and celebrate together with our workers if achieve target or anything make benefit to department.
Pros
have Private Clinic And Private Hospital for family
Cons
Short Break Time
4 August 2020
Project Engineer (Former Employee) - Melaka
Go place for career grow and would recommend to stay in this comoany for long term.Also good salary and benefit.Competitive and systematic culture...
Pros
Benefit, salary, career grow
Cons
Competitive enviroment which also good for freshie
24 July 2020
1.Production Tech (8 years) / Line Tech (2 years) (Former Employee) - Melaka
Really appreciate everything that I gain from working with the Infineon Tech. Very good Organisational methods start from every level of every process n well educational was be provided. Very professional handling every day routine tasks and all will be recorded and reviewed accordingly for the future uses.
Pros
Organisation and level upgrade opportunities is available for anyone who really work for it.
Cons
1, Not much I can say regarding company side, As usual by miscommunication In person or emotional distress while communicating is caused, That's happening in every platform thats cant be avoided. L
23 June 2020
Project Managment Engineer (Former Employee) - Melaka
#Great place to work..good working environment, workplace culture very good.supportive team member, also have celebration for project closed/released which is good as appreciation. In term of career grow, this is the best place to gain knowledge and experiences. Good company so far.
Pros
Great workplace culture
Cons
N/a