Infineon Technologies
Infineon Technologies Employee Review

Interesting and Fruitful

8 January 2020
I would report to work as usual and get my daily task from my superior. I learned powershell during my training and it was really easy to use. It was not hard for me to adapt as the environment and my colleagues were very welcoming. I would really go back to kick start my career if given the chance.
2 September 2020
Internship Trainee (Former Employee) - Kedah
It is a nice place to work with. I also enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere, and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning. I can establish my knowledge and gain my experience. I have a wonderful team member which can able to collaborate in every problem solving.
23 August 2020
Desktop Engineer (Current Employee) - Kulim
Basically it’s a nice place to work with. I can establish my knowledge and gain my experience . I have a wonderful team member which can able to collaborate in every problem solving.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Medical
20 August 2020
Same location
Technician (Former Employee) - Melacca
Has great team, i learned a lot from trainer to produce good quality of the product. Good work culture to work. the hardest part of job is when you need to learn something new like operate the machine,
Pros
transport provided for operator, technician, healthcare, allowance provided for night shift