Infineon Technologies

Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews in Kulim

Basically it’s a nice place to work with. I can establish my knowledge and gain my experience . I have a wonderful team member which can able to collaborate in every problem solving.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Medical
I've learn a something which is new for me. great workplace surrounding with a good engineer and manager. all maintenance guy are very good and able to teach something new for me.
Good discipline among employees especially on punctuality, and great teamwork between departments on supporting the line. Fast and efficient, with high priority towards zero defect are part of the culture.
For me Infineon technology is a great a great place to work wherein they give me an opportunity to learned many things that improve my knowledge and skills especially in troubleshooting and problem solving. i also feel safe when i work there for 6 years and people are friendly. company are safe place to work wherein and they strictly implement the rules and regulation and all SOP regarding health and safety.
Having a good leader in a team is such a bless. It create a good career growth, smooth task execution and the pressure been share equally. The system provided by Infineon is very user friendly.
Infineon is a company many things you learn, Make more friends of different nationality Have benefits and bonuses Every year have increasing of salary
Pros
Have subsidy in meal
Cons
12 hrs of working
friendly colleagues to work with. always get great support manager. very good environment.very challenging during working. Management will provide brand new computer to work more efficient
Infineon is a great place to work.. employees and employers arr friendly, workplace is good. I learned how to properly handles stress and pressure at work because of willingness to attain goals.. hardest part is that currently no overtime allowed
Pros
great place to work
Cons
overtime
- good place to bring up the skill, develops experience, learn new knowledge everyday. - good environment for long term working. - nice people, really enjoy
Pros
Gym
Cons
Need to walk fast
- Entering as Operation Specialist - Last position as Senior Tech - 2 times promoted and continuous A review every year. - Very nice place to work. - Fun workplace and I'm enjoyed during working there
Pros
Dinner
Benefits
Good exposures were given throughout my internship period which I never practiced in my university practical. A good mentor was assigned to train me with the projects. All days surrounded by good friends.
Pros
Practical exposure
Cons
Serious manager
Infineon have good working environment. I have learned a lot of new things while working here. For your information, I'm working here as a business partner. Currently looking for a job that can expand more my experience and knowledge.
A Great Place to work, all the benefits are very satisfiable and the management all over infineon are very approachable when it comes to needs and concern of the employee.
Most of the times busy with troubleshooting the equipment. I've learned how tom plan and carry out my equipment's schedule and preventive maintenance activities. Very occupied with my work schedule by carrying out scheduled activity due to high production. The hardest part of the job is during carrying our preventive maintenance activity with minimum work force. The most enjoyable moment is bring up the equipment from a major breakdown.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
n/a
I have been work for 3 months but not get OT because they always choose foreign worker and depend on wip. Filipino worker take advantage to some new local worker.
Pros
Daily meals allowance
Nice place to work, because over there have a 4 shift. Even working 12 Hours, but when 3 days work then 4 days rest or 4 days works and 3 days rest. Also a great systematic working system.
Very nice workplace for fresh graduate or workers to gain experience and build their careers at this company. The most enjoyable team is during my industrial trainee and the best part of the job is cooperate with other staff in this company.
Pros
Friendly Staff
best intern ever. they give us one big project to finish within 3 months. And then we get the opportunity to get mini project to help other engineer there
Pros
enhance many skills
work culture is good no proper handover to new joiners especially for contract employees no work pressure workplace culture is good very good learning experience
Infineon technologies was a semi conductor company we processing wafer to make it a chips card for all automotive and for gadgets like cellphones,sensors..this is a clean room fabrication and safe to work.
Pros
Food subsidy
Cons
12 hours of work/shifting
This is by far the most employee friendly company that I have worked in. Paid was fair, good health benefits, also training and development plan offered by the company.
Pros
Work life balance