Infineon Technologies

Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews for Engineer

Engineer6 reviews
Malaysia6 reviews
Presently, I am working at Infineon Technologies as an Engineer. Even though it can be really tough sometimes and have to work late and come in weekends occasionally. I learned alot and it was such an enriching experience. I learned how about my process, the systematics of a company, how to interact with people professionally, how to negotiate with difficult demands, what is important and must be strictly followed, what is less important and require less attention.I certainly loved it and did not regret ever coming in for all the overtime.

In my present job, I work for a very large organization and sometimes there can be quite some politics involved. Sometimes, I have to be really careful of what I say and find myself withholding some information due to fear that they may use it against me. I would prefer if there was less politics and I can be more honest in the workplace.
Very established company with a robust system. Good salary, benefits and job security. However, this is a big company with over 8000 employees in 1 plant. With so many employees it is hard to get noticed and politics is quite prevalent. Some employees have resorted to back stabbing in order to progress in there career.
Not a bad place to work. Staffs are friendly and colleagues are helpful. It's a big organization as you have the opportunity to meet a lot of people from different field
Nice company who spend money for the improvement of their employees. Very good management and meet the requirements of DOLE when it comes to labor employment.
Flexible working culture and great colleagues. A lot of fun activities for the executives such as movie day, dinner, day trip etc. Besides, a lot of programme for carrer advancement and enhancement.
- always in rush to finish daily task, new task or last minute task will be given to you and boss will urged you to summit as soon as possible together with your other task.
- simple and intermediate machine operation, investigate to define how and what causing defect in product, find the best way to overcome the defect either by man, machine, work procedure and etc.

- complicated management when have split HR management and working under many different engineer.

- have many type of co-worker, non friendly environment.

- stressful when handling daily task, need to rush with everything but no mistake should be make.

- the most enjoyable, salary, benefit and job security.
Pros
good salary, benefit and job security
Cons
stressful to commit boss expectation.