Infineon Technologies

Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews for Operation Specialist

Operation Specialist7 reviews
Malaysia7 reviews
Infineon is a company many things you learn,
Make more friends of different nationality

Have benefits and bonuses

Every year have increasing of salary
Pros
Have subsidy in meal
Cons
12 hrs of working
I have been work for 3 months but not get OT because they always choose foreign worker and depend on wip. Filipino worker take advantage to some new local worker.
Pros
Daily meals allowance
Stressful day at work with a competitive environment. I learned how to troubleshoot and fix some machine problems. Get along with different nationalities and to make friends with them in order to build a teamwork in the production line.
This is first time I work overseas at first I do have a culture shock. But when time flies I enjoy and excited to know and learn about different cultures.
My job in Infineon is operator specialist, their product is micro cheaps, i have so many kind and good friends their, that is my first job out of my country (Philippnes). My expirience their in Malaysia was so good, but i think my future that's why I change my field of job
Pros
free accommodation
Cons
12 hours of duty
There's a lots of things ive learned working there to become a good follower until i became a leader, the management was good they provided all we need about informations and others things, my co workers are all friendly. The hardest part of my job was when we have outnumbered when some of them take leave or absents, its so hard to plan doing some multitasking but its quit challenging so we just face it as a challenge. The most enjoyable part was the team building program, every year the company held a team building program which is very refreshing and very happy activities.
Pros
free hostel fully furnish, launch, health care
I learned lot of things in this company like cooperation and helping each other to reached our output everyday.
Pros
free lunch