Infineon Technologies

Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews for Production Technician

Production Technician4 reviews
Malaysia4 reviews
Great place to work. Good environment and full of secure. Most of employee were very discipline. I have learned on how to manage time and man power if there any absenteeism happened. Management was good in order to increasing their productivity from day to day.

The culture was fine. The hardest part of the job is to always focus on quality so that we can have zero defect or zero customer complain.

The most enjoyable part of the job is they provided training to all the staff which is new or old staff. Many training were provided such as 5S, QC Tools, Safety and Environment and more.
the fact is, the ability to imagine and plan for the future is one of the unique human characteristics that separate us from the rest of the life. So we should absolutely take advantage of it. The interesting thing about planning for the future is that not all of us do it in the same way, or to the same degree. Some of us think about the future as colorful images. Others plan for the future as a set of steps to follow or processes to perform. Some of us think about a future that is far off while others think about the closer future, which is fast approaching. always search for new job skills
New working experience after graduation made me more experienced. infineon is one of the companies that are the primary choice for me because a lot of facilities available including health insurance and clinic panel.
Everything complete with sport and any
The food is good

Working environment is good

Friendly workers

Anything better without any problem

Average price for food and drink inside
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Infineon Technologies?