Infineon Technologies

Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews for Technician

Has great team, i learned a lot from trainer to produce good quality of the product. Good work culture to work. the hardest part of job is when you need to learn something new like operate the machine,
Pros
transport provided for operator, technician, healthcare, allowance provided for night shift
I've learn a something which is new for me. great workplace surrounding with a good engineer and manager. all maintenance guy are very good and able to teach something new for me.
Fun workplace, good benefits, friendly and helpful co-workers. Great management, good remunerations, provide training for staffs. Take care of staff's welfare.
*very good place to work *environment is clean and good * practice 5s * . All days surrounded by good friends * have a lot of benefit *Management was good in order to increasing their productivity from day to day. *free gym, flexsible time
it's a fun workplaces , a lot of benefits, got a lot of overtime too, got a lot of friends, good mentor ,supervisor and leader.... balance work time and family..
I hope that i will be hired at this company because i want to get more experience and can practice my skill at this company. Besides, i can get more knowledge about the things that i not know
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Health
Nice place to work, because over there have a 4 shift. Even working 12 Hours, but when 3 days work then 4 days rest or 4 days works and 3 days rest. Also a great systematic working system.
Management just listen 1 person only. Its not fair with me and my job its increased but machine owner job is decreased when meeting done. So management think setup tech is relax work.
Infineon have a lack of manpower management. colleagues has resigned more than 3 months never look for replacement. not provide enough tools for job related.
Good place to work. Good benefit as yearly bonus. Nice work place for electronic background. Multi culture.Good environment.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
During my time at this company i had learned so many things how to detects a problem on machine by hearing,touching and by doing an scheduled check.As a technician my responsibility is to troubleshhot and maintain the process flow of the product.I got an awesome co-workers during my time at infineon.They show and teach me new things and the most important is how to work in team.We must have a strong and good communication among our team mate in order to achieve a good result.The most enjoyable thing on the job when we can finish the work during the time given without delay and give get satisfied when we give all of our effort to settle and finish the job given.The hardest part of the job was when we got an error about our daily routine.We must analyse and revise to find a conclusion on how to settle the problem.
Pros
good team member
Cons
job delayed