Infineon Technologies
Infineon Technologies Employee Review

good company

24 April 2019
The expression day job is often used for a job one works in order to make ends meet while performing low-paying (or non-paying) work in their preferred vocation. Archetypal examples of this are the woman who works as a waitress (her day job) while she tries to become an actress, and the professional athlete who works as a laborer in the off season because he is currently only able to make the roster of a semi-professional team.

While many people do hold a full-time occupation, "day job" specifically refers to those who hold the position solely to pay living expenses so they can pursue, through low paying entry work, the job they really want (which may also be during the day). The phrase strongly implies that the day job would be quit, if only the real vocation paid a living wage.

The phrase "don't quit your day job" is a humorous response to a poor or mediocre performance not up to professional caliber. The phrase implies that the performer is not talented enough in that activity to be able to make a career out of it
Pros
always stay happy
Cons
healthy
23 June 2020
Same location
#Great place to work..good working environment, workplace culture very good.supportive team member, also have celebration for project closed/released which is good as appreciation. In term of career grow, this is the best place to gain knowledge and experiences. Good company so far.
Pros
Great workplace culture
Cons
N/a
2 March 2020
- 3 shif
- 1 offday and 1 restday

- best culture

- every 1 year got komputer test for certificate

- tranpostation is provide(bas)

- can make more friend
10 February 2020
Same location
the job makes me productive towards my job as my passion during my freetime. this job makes me learned about the formality of other country such as german company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infineon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
Infineon Technologies Reviews by Location