Infineon Technologies
Infineon Technologies Employee Review

Productive and very professional

13 March 2020
Good discipline among employees especially on punctuality, and great teamwork between departments on supporting the line. Fast and efficient, with high priority towards zero defect are part of the culture.
9 June 2020
Same location
I've learn a something which is new for me. great workplace surrounding with a good engineer and manager. all maintenance guy are very good and able to teach something new for me.
28 February 2020
For me Infineon technology is a great a great place to work wherein they give me an opportunity to learned many things that improve my knowledge and skills especially in troubleshooting and problem solving.
i also feel safe when i work there for 6 years and people are friendly.

company are safe place to work wherein and they strictly implement the rules and regulation and all SOP regarding health and safety.
2 January 2020
Having a good leader in a team is such a bless. It create a good career growth, smooth task execution and the pressure been share equally. The system provided by Infineon is very user friendly.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infineon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
Infineon Technologies Reviews by Location