Infineon Technologies

Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews

Malaysia120 reviews
Productive and very professional
Good discipline among employees especially on punctuality, and great teamwork between departments on supporting the line. Fast and efficient, with high priority towards zero defect are part of the culture.
Good working environment
Basically, this company does not only provide good environment to work but they acknowledge and pay you well for each work you do. They have so many benefits including medical and travelling as well.
Pros
Transport provided
Cons
Nil
Good
This is only change of environment for my carrier growth and I feel this is the time for me.I will do my best to fulfill the KPI assigned to me.Look forward for good news.
good company
The expression day job is often used for a job one works in order to make ends meet while performing low-paying (or non-paying) work in their preferred vocation. Archetypal examples of this are the woman who works as a waitress (her day job) while she tries to become an actress, and the professional athlete who works as a laborer in the off season because he is currently only able to make the roster of a semi-professional team.

While many people do hold a full-time occupation, "day job" specifically refers to those who hold the position solely to pay living expenses so they can pursue, through low paying entry work, the job they really want (which may also be during the day). The phrase strongly implies that the day job would be quit, if only the real vocation paid a living wage.

The phrase "don't quit your day job" is a humorous response to a poor or mediocre performance not up to professional caliber. The phrase implies that the performer is not talented enough in that activity to be able to make a career out of it
Pros
always stay happy
Cons
healthy
Good company
Fun workplace, good benefits, friendly and helpful co-workers. Great management, good remunerations, provide training for staffs. Take care of staff's welfare.
Comfortable Workplace
- good management
- good environment

- a lot of benefit

- always learning something new

- to make you become responsible person

- all staff friendly

- safety
great work place to gain experience
my role:
-Do maintenance plan for machine( trim and form machine) .

-Lead the problem solving regarding machine issue.

-Increase the MTBA( mean time between assist) of machine.

-Do documentation regarding modification on machine and PM procedure.

-Lead the technician regarding provided maintenance plan.
Good place to learn
Friendly colleagues. As an employee, you do feel valued in numerous ways and the mission that we strive for every day is noble and worthwhile. A great amount of training given.
Pros
Good place to learn
Cons
Short break
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Infineon Technologies?
Everyday is a busy day
- good place to bring up the skill, develops experience, learn new knowledge everyday.
- good environment for long term working.

- nice people, really enjoy
Pros
Gym
Cons
Need to walk fast
Fun workplace and I'm enjoyed during working there
- Entering as Operation Specialist
- Last position as Senior Tech

- 2 times promoted and continuous A review every year.

- Very nice place to work.

- Fun workplace and I'm enjoyed during working there
Pros
Dinner
Benefits
A place to learn
Not a bad place to work. Staffs are friendly and colleagues are helpful. It's a big organization as you have the opportunity to meet a lot of people from different field
Its a fun workplace and good.
*very good place to work

*environment is clean and good

* practice 5s

* . All days surrounded by good friends

* have a lot of benefit

*Management was good in order to increasing their productivity from day to day.

*free gym, flexsible time
Internship
Good exposures were given throughout my internship period which I never practiced in my university practical. A good mentor was assigned to train me with the projects. All days surrounded by good friends.
Pros
Practical exposure
Cons
Serious manager
Good working environment
Infineon have good working environment. I have learned a lot of new things while working here. For your information, I'm working here as a business partner. Currently looking for a job that can expand more my experience and knowledge.
Slow career development
I had experienced assigned to test, laser mark, and trim & form production area besides involved on execution and audit equipment for Green Line Project. Green Line Project is focus for lean workplace, machine stability, high performance of equipments and etc.

Currently I'm involve with APC project where focusing on improving system efficiency of equipment. Thus, have to perform some configuration on different types of models and process of equipments.
Pros
Have the oppurtunity to learn new things and good benefits
Cons
Slow career growth
Productive and enjoy
Great place to work. Good environment and full of secure. Most of employee were very discipline. I have learned on how to manage time and man power if there any absenteeism happened. Management was good in order to increasing their productivity from day to day.

The culture was fine. The hardest part of the job is to always focus on quality so that we can have zero defect or zero customer complain.

The most enjoyable part of the job is they provided training to all the staff which is new or old staff. Many training were provided such as 5S, QC Tools, Safety and Environment and more.
Productive and supportive colleague and lot of benefits for employees.
Great place to work! Really enjoy the leadership, a great place to grow you career and a lot of growth potential. A typical day moves quick! Great people work here! Work with a very friendly and collaborative team. My manager is very helpful and eager to guide me. The position makes it available for me to learn much more, increase my current skills and obtain new ones. The flexible working hour really good advantage in this company.
Pros
Free Gym access at any time, flexible working hour
Cons
Yearly beenfits not same with contract worker.
Great Place To Work

Appreciated,

Valued,

Trusted,

Challenged.

All are about fun on hands-on experience gained with full enjoyment.
Pros
Valuable and stable company
Cons
Lower paid
fun workplaces
it's a fun workplaces , a lot of benefits, got a lot of overtime too, got a lot of friends, good mentor ,supervisor and leader.... balance work time and family..
Good place to work and friendly type of environment in production.Encourages myself to expose more knowledge about machines and functions of the parts of machine.Training is the part need to improve because most of the training is related process not to equipment.
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
Excellent
A Great Place to work, all the benefits are very satisfiable and the management all over infineon are very approachable when it comes to needs and concern of the employee.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infineon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
Infineon Technologies Reviews by Location