Infineon Technologies

Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews

It is a nice place to work with. I also enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere, and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning. I can establish my knowledge and gain my experience. I have a wonderful team member which can able to collaborate in every problem solving.
I had experienced assigned to test, laser mark, and trim & form production area besides involved on execution and audit equipment for Green Line Project. Green Line Project is focus for lean workplace, machine stability, high performance of equipments and etc. Currently I'm involve with APC project where focusing on improving system efficiency of equipment. Thus, have to perform some configuration on different types of models and process of equipments.
Pros
Have the oppurtunity to learn new things and good benefits
Cons
Slow career growth
Great place to work. Good environment and full of secure. Most of employee were very discipline. I have learned on how to manage time and man power if there any absenteeism happened. Management was good in order to increasing their productivity from day to day. The culture was fine. The hardest part of the job is to always focus on quality so that we can have zero defect or zero customer complain. The most enjoyable part of the job is they provided training to all the staff which is new or old staff. Many training were provided such as 5S, QC Tools, Safety and Environment and more.
Great place to work! Really enjoy the leadership, a great place to grow you career and a lot of growth potential. A typical day moves quick! Great people work here! Work with a very friendly and collaborative team. My manager is very helpful and eager to guide me. The position makes it available for me to learn much more, increase my current skills and obtain new ones. The flexible working hour really good advantage in this company.
Pros
Free Gym access at any time, flexible working hour
Cons
Yearly beenfits not same with contract worker.
Mentored, Promoted, Involved, Empowered, Appreciated, Valued, Trusted, Challenged. All are about fun on hands-on experience gained with full enjoyment.
Pros
Valuable and stable company
Cons
Lower paid
it's a fun workplaces , a lot of benefits, got a lot of overtime too, got a lot of friends, good mentor ,supervisor and leader.... balance work time and family..
Good place to work and friendly type of environment in production.Encourages myself to expose more knowledge about machines and functions of the parts of machine.Training is the part need to improve because most of the training is related process not to equipment.
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
A Great Place to work, all the benefits are very satisfiable and the management all over infineon are very approachable when it comes to needs and concern of the employee.
- A company that see the workers performance and capability. - Learning curve from a Operator upgrade to Executive level. - Great management that put employee first. - Top management always right. - Could not jump to management level without a degree. - Many social activities ie, treasure hunt, gymnasium, family day..ect.
Pros
Good payout for overtime rate.
Cons
No promotion to management level without a education degree.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Infineon Technologies?
The company was in a good management, and also with a fulfill of facilities for the employees. Exp having the In-House clinic, gym, canteens, badminton courts, and etc.
整体而言,公私福利还行,就是管理层差了点,不唯才是用。 他们较喜欢一手遮天,独断独行,打压下属以彰显自身的利害。
Most of the times busy with troubleshooting the equipment. I've learned how tom plan and carry out my equipment's schedule and preventive maintenance activities. Very occupied with my work schedule by carrying out scheduled activity due to high production. The hardest part of the job is during carrying our preventive maintenance activity with minimum work force. The most enjoyable moment is bring up the equipment from a major breakdown.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
n/a
Challenging yet best place to work with flexibility at work. Excellent working peers with ample of training opportunities and growth. Just work harder to showcase your skills and will be appreaciated and held high regards
Pros
Multiple Benefits
Cons
Good work place good characters of people always helping supportive. Good benefits for the workers nice security provided and salary is good. Great management team. .
my process is checked particle and loading and unloading wafer. I have done some planning for my tools.i have checked each and every tool without any error and submit on time.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Medical Care
Can make a lot of money when you work hard because of overtime. Good place, safe parking area. Have clinic and bank. Everything is good there. Good luck.
Pros
2 days off per week
Cons
No cons
Good working environment and provided learning course , training to employee. In-house clinic provided.Gym and badminton court provided. It is a work life balance company.
I hope that i will be hired at this company because i want to get more experience and can practice my skill at this company. Besides, i can get more knowledge about the things that i not know
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Health
It was an enjoyable experience as an industrial trainee as I've gotten great guidance from my supervisor and well trained team who are keen to assist with any queries regarding the tasks assigned. I've learned in and out of the semiconductor manufacturing process, focusing on materials aspect of the Sensors department. Workplace culture was calm and organized, people were friendly and managers were strict but approachable. Hardest part of the job was to plan and be quick with my action as a slight drift in planning would cause a ripple delay in the project as we worked in a big team. With one delay on my part would cause a delay in the analysis of the material, and delay the manufacturing and testing process of the sensors and eventually delay in the output of the sensor to the client. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with various people on the job as I was not only bounded in the office, but was able to work with people in the process line and sharing knowledge between colleagues.
I have been work for 3 months but not get OT because they always choose foreign worker and depend on wip. Filipino worker take advantage to some new local worker.
Pros
Daily meals allowance
the fact is, the ability to imagine and plan for the future is one of the unique human characteristics that separate us from the rest of the life. So we should absolutely take advantage of it. The interesting thing about planning for the future is that not all of us do it in the same way, or to the same degree. Some of us think about the future as colorful images. Others plan for the future as a set of steps to follow or processes to perform. Some of us think about a future that is far off while others think about the closer future, which is fast approaching. always search for new job skills