Infineon Technologies

Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews

It is a nice place to work with. I also enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere, and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning. I can establish my knowledge and gain my experience. I have a wonderful team member which can able to collaborate in every problem solving.
Productive and Good Place To Works (Team Works with all management team) easy to communicate and feedback for solve the problem such as machine, product failure and man power.
Pros
everything is complete such as ATM machine
Cons
Nice place to work, because over there have a 4 shift. Even working 12 Hours, but when 3 days work then 4 days rest or 4 days works and 3 days rest. Also a great systematic working system.
• Learnt FOL process flow until EOL • Learnt Report Viewer software and Reject Criteria for FAV process. • Learnt LOT viewer software, Pattern Recognition setup and Machine Parameter for wire bond process.
Good Compensation & Benefits. Good relationship between colleagues. Good management and job culture. work life balance. Training programs are provided.
Very nice workplace for fresh graduate or workers to gain experience and build their careers at this company. The most enjoyable team is during my industrial trainee and the best part of the job is cooperate with other staff in this company.
Pros
Friendly Staff
best intern ever. they give us one big project to finish within 3 months. And then we get the opportunity to get mini project to help other engineer there
Pros
enhance many skills
Management just listen 1 person only. Its not fair with me and my job its increased but machine owner job is decreased when meeting done. So management think setup tech is relax work.
work culture is good no proper handover to new joiners especially for contract employees no work pressure workplace culture is good very good learning experience
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Infineon Technologies?
Excellent place to work. The people there are all very friendly. The focus is productivity and how to be more efficient.The management team also are very friendly and ready to guide the juniors.
Pros
Good environment
Infineon technologies was a semi conductor company we processing wafer to make it a chips card for all automotive and for gadgets like cellphones,sensors..this is a clean room fabrication and safe to work.
Pros
Food subsidy
Cons
12 hours of work/shifting
Nice company who spend money for the improvement of their employees. Very good management and meet the requirements of DOLE when it comes to labor employment.
This is by far the most employee friendly company that I have worked in. Paid was fair, good health benefits, also training and development plan offered by the company.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Infineon is more suitable for engineers to pursue as they are a microelectronic company. However, from a finance background, there is nothing much I can relate to in this place. Especially as a trainee position, there is nothing much that I manage to explore at that time.
Pros
Nice colleagues
Cons
Sensitive in time
Our Module Director is the best I have worked so far. He can give advices that you wont be able to think off. Give data and information properly and you all set.
Pros
Good for your career advancement.
Cons
If you are not prepared to be pressured, you will be pressured.
Good place for career development. Always get to learn new things besides working with very helpful people. Comfortable working environment with good benefits order
Stressful day at work with a competitive environment. I learned how to troubleshoot and fix some machine problems. Get along with different nationalities and to make friends with them in order to build a teamwork in the production line.
Quick pace, real time solutions on projects and issues. Meetings are part of most work days. Dead lines are the must meet or an alterative solution must be put in place. The team works meeting schedules with quality products.
 As a PM Coordinator, conducts regular preventive maintenance and hardware verification at pre-defined intervals following prescribed procedure.  Supports Etching Department specialized in TCP and Rainbow or LAM96XX series and LAM45IXX series.  In charge on the machine PM Tracking, managing spare parts/machine parts track records. it is a very good and stable company
flexible working hours for office hour workers. work from home application, team building and family day once in year. internal in house clinic for immediate diagnose in case of emergency issue and free medical check up every 2 years.
Pros
free lunch once a week and everyday food subsidy
Cons
limited manpower, have to work long hour in case of emergency
A lot of challenging tasks to be reviewed daily to enhance smooth productivity with excellent quality mind set and very motivated management team as well peers.