Infineon Technologies

Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews

Malaysia120 reviews
Productive and very professional
Good discipline among employees especially on punctuality, and great teamwork between departments on supporting the line. Fast and efficient, with high priority towards zero defect are part of the culture.
Working days become more meaning moment when work in team.
Nowday,I'm working in 3shift and only have 1days off in a month.Many things I have learn here especially about machine.My work is to solve all machine problem that cause of electronic device and need to make sure all production run smoothly everytime.The most hardest part of my job is to solve 4machine problem in 1 time because we don't have enough main power and the most enjoyable part is I learn about how to respect each other in line even too many problem comes attack me.
Pros
More overtime
Cons
savings
A very interesting and friendly workplace
Staffs are very social.
Workplace re organised for your comfort.

You will have a working desk set up for you which come with your own extention number.
Pros
Free internet
Cons
Very large site
productive and fun work place
this company make me feel fun while working with all the facilities and safe work place. i learn more about production when i work at this company. culture that we practice at this company can train us to be a good person not only at work place but anywhere.
Cultures
This is first time I work overseas at first I do have a culture shock. But when time flies I enjoy and excited to know and learn about different cultures.
Fun workplace
The employee of the company are very helpful and responsible. They like to share their experience and knowledge with each others.
Pros
Develop good relationship
Cons
Short breaks
good place for working
Nice place to work but it's depends on the department & management. Very stable company & one of the most famous company in worldwide
Pros
good benefit
Cons
poor management in my department
Great place to work. A lot of expert people from different raises. It is a multinational company. Very big semi-condutor plant/company. Well-known company.
Really great place to work
I handle 2 project now. During this project I learnt how to plan and get to know well about things that relate to productions. For me for department got many level of manager that need to be report. It make thing become complicated. Some of my co-worker are good and willing to guide me as newcomer in my team. The hardest part of the job is when I get "hand over project" and when I don't know the proper way to do the project. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I meet shop floor peoples that willing support me.
all area are centralize aircon
My job in Infineon is operator specialist, their product is micro cheaps, i have so many kind and good friends their, that is my first job out of my country (Philippnes). My expirience their in Malaysia was so good, but i think my future that's why I change my field of job
Pros
free accommodation
Cons
12 hours of duty
- Responsible to make sure machine in a good condition and PM stay in time.
- Schedule and plan for PM.

- Responsible to tackle all problem neither it is came from mechanical or electronic site.

- Responsible to take care about output and quality that's came from machine.

- Good care on safety and health.

- Good communication between top management and worker.

- Work load that can handle.

- Salary payment never ever late.
Pros
welfare awake
Cons
The annual review of unfair discourage workers
Stable and secure job
Infineon is a stable and secure company. Not too much work-life balance. I have learned a lot since working in Infineon and I will bring this experience on to the next job opportunity.
Good benefits
A fun work place with sporting supervisors. Good working time. Able to solve works even under pressure. Friendly co-workers. I learned about machines and maintenance.
Cons
Healthcare.
Good Place to work
I was only on contract but in the short time I was onsite was an enjoyable and learning experience.
The employees were really helpful and professional. Every day was a pleasure and I look back fondly of my time there.
Productive and fun workplace
Everything complete with sport and any
The food is good

Working environment is good

Friendly workers

Anything better without any problem

Average price for food and drink inside
I learn so much about industrial in Infineon technologies especially in technical engineering and i want to further my experiance in working hours.
Pros
Free medical
Cons
Healthcare
Fast learning and good learner
As an industrial training, i was learned a lot especially when working in reality live. I learned how to has a good communication between management until operator.
Good working environment and friendly workmates
As an internship trainee as Test Engineer, i handle the given tasks by my superior. Most of the time, the tasks are solvable with might take some times. As long as the tasks are finished before the due date, there would be no problem. I handled the on job training instructions the most during my training. I prepared all the relevant document for the technicians and operators. Therefore, i needed to get to know more about the machine before hand. The management unit in Infineon can consider good. The managers quite take care of the workers. The colleagues are helpful and willing to share their experiences. The challenging part was dealing with new machines. The process of setting the machine and running the test with it consumed a lot of time. Besides that, vendors are also needed to be contacted from time to time to make sure the machine is working fine. The most enjoyable thing i would say is when i able to solve some problems that occurs all out of sudden.
Pros
good health care benefits, good working environment
Cons
bad food at canteen
Good
Good place to work.
Good benefit as yearly bonus.

Nice work place for electronic background.

Multi culture.Good environment.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Fun working in semiconductor company
Report to work and have meeting with suppliers daily on task to be carried out on that day. Monitor staffs and report to Manager daily on project.

Good place to work. All work in a team in the in all dept

Learnt many trades and new tasks. Able to guide/train new staffs in work wise.

Appraisal done with management guide

Suitable training provided and learn alot from these training. Good exposure.
Pros
Salary on time, good bonus, incentive, training, activities, annual dinner, team building, healthcare
Standard work place and high benefits for employee
- always in rush to finish daily task, new task or last minute task will be given to you and boss will urged you to summit as soon as possible together with your other task.
- simple and intermediate machine operation, investigate to define how and what causing defect in product, find the best way to overcome the defect either by man, machine, work procedure and etc.

- complicated management when have split HR management and working under many different engineer.

- have many type of co-worker, non friendly environment.

- stressful when handling daily task, need to rush with everything but no mistake should be make.

- the most enjoyable, salary, benefit and job security.
Pros
good salary, benefit and job security
Cons
stressful to commit boss expectation.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infineon Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.
Infineon Technologies Reviews by Location