Infineon Technologies

Infineon Technologies Employee Reviews

It is a nice place to work with. I also enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere, and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning. I can establish my knowledge and gain my experience. I have a wonderful team member which can able to collaborate in every problem solving.
New working experience after graduation made me more experienced. infineon is one of the companies that are the primary choice for me because a lot of facilities available including health insurance and clinic panel.
- Good team leader. - Provide a lot of skill improvement course - Good facilities - Nice colleagues - Good Medical care benefits - Opportunity travel to oversea and learn
Pros
flexible working time
Cons
healthcare
Infineon have a lack of manpower management. colleagues has resigned more than 3 months never look for replacement. not provide enough tools for job related.
the colleagues are friendly and they helped me a lot. Boss also gives me moral support and encourage to be more confident to be next future engineer ,
Pros
flexi hour
Cons
no breakfast allocation time
good company to work. training provided for all new comers. very details in each area, and quite complicated. Not multi-skills as very every task divided to task owner.
Pros
flexible
Cons
Single task
Flexible working culture and great colleagues. A lot of fun activities for the executives such as movie day, dinner, day trip etc. Besides, a lot of programme for carrer advancement and enhancement.
Pros Workers are friendly and helpful Competitive Benifits, Sports and Gym Promotes work-life balance Great place to work program Cons Basic Salary a bit average OT pay for Engr not so encouraging
Nowday,I'm working in 3shift and only have 1days off in a month.Many things I have learn here especially about machine.My work is to solve all machine problem that cause of electronic device and need to make sure all production run smoothly everytime.The most hardest part of my job is to solve 4machine problem in 1 time because we don't have enough main power and the most enjoyable part is I learn about how to respect each other in line even too many problem comes attack me.
Pros
More overtime
Cons
savings
Staffs are very social. Workplace re organised for your comfort. You will have a working desk set up for you which come with your own extention number.
Pros
Free internet
Cons
Very large site
this company make me feel fun while working with all the facilities and safe work place. i learn more about production when i work at this company. culture that we practice at this company can train us to be a good person not only at work place but anywhere.
This is first time I work overseas at first I do have a culture shock. But when time flies I enjoy and excited to know and learn about different cultures.
The employee of the company are very helpful and responsible. They like to share their experience and knowledge with each others.
Pros
Develop good relationship
Cons
Short breaks
Nice place to work but it's depends on the department & management. Very stable company & one of the most famous company in worldwide
Pros
good benefit
Cons
poor management in my department
Great place to work. A lot of expert people from different raises. It is a multinational company. Very big semi-condutor plant/company. Well-known company.
I handle 2 project now. During this project I learnt how to plan and get to know well about things that relate to productions. For me for department got many level of manager that need to be report. It make thing become complicated. Some of my co-worker are good and willing to guide me as newcomer in my team. The hardest part of the job is when I get "hand over project" and when I don't know the proper way to do the project. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I meet shop floor peoples that willing support me.
My job in Infineon is operator specialist, their product is micro cheaps, i have so many kind and good friends their, that is my first job out of my country (Philippnes). My expirience their in Malaysia was so good, but i think my future that's why I change my field of job
Pros
free accommodation
Cons
12 hours of duty
- Responsible to make sure machine in a good condition and PM stay in time. - Schedule and plan for PM. - Responsible to tackle all problem neither it is came from mechanical or electronic site. - Responsible to take care about output and quality that's came from machine. - Good care on safety and health. - Good communication between top management and worker. - Work load that can handle. - Salary payment never ever late.
Pros
welfare awake
Cons
The annual review of unfair discourage workers
Infineon is a stable and secure company. Not too much work-life balance. I have learned a lot since working in Infineon and I will bring this experience on to the next job opportunity.
A fun work place with sporting supervisors. Good working time. Able to solve works even under pressure. Friendly co-workers. I learned about machines and maintenance.
Cons
Healthcare.
I was only on contract but in the short time I was onsite was an enjoyable and learning experience. The employees were really helpful and professional. Every day was a pleasure and I look back fondly of my time there.