Intel
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Intel Employee Reviews

Malaysia239 reviews
Always promote safe work place and fun at work. Job advancement is very good too with managers pushing you to constantly improve yourself and having a career strategy planned out for you.
Pros
Limited subsized lunch, fun activities, TeamSpirit, good healthcare and overall taking care of employees, open culture.
Cons
Might be stressful
As an intern, Intel is a good choice. They are willing to help and teach the task they assign for you. They will also have one on one meeting to review your progress which make sure you won't feeling lost. The buddy and manager are very friendly and helpful which make me feel very comfortable to work there,
One of the best work place I ever worked before. its a MNC company. Great work place with multi national people. I had learned the workplace culture in Intel and how to manage employees.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare
Intel is great place to work and an excellent T-Comp.
I would recommend work at Intel and excellent workplace interim of working environment,payment ,technology 4.0 ,safety and culture
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Intel has a lot of professional and you get the opportunity with work with your overseas counter. It is very interesting and it is a great opportunity for career advancement.
how to organize your time, your schedules, your workload and use the day more efficiently.well pivoted and determined you are to strive towards the goal.At every point we will have something new to learn about life.Management includes the activities of setting the strategy of an organization and coordinating the efforts of its employees (or of volunteers) to accomplish its objectives through the application of available resources, such as financial, natural, technological, and human resources.
Although I quit from Intel in 2002, I realise my mistake within a year. I was very rush in made my decision to quit due to family matter. As an employee, Intel really took care of my development overall and drawn reasonable phase for my growth to mould to an excellent employee in my field (QA). Its a Great Place To Work (GPTW). Thanks to Intel.
My job scope required us to support phone call and this job had me developed a good communication skills and know how to negotiate with customer better. We have good environment with supportive colleague but sometimes it get hard when we have a demanding customer who need the issue that takes many people involve to be resolved immediately. The most enjoyable part is when we get recognition from our customer and feel like our effort does not go to waste
Its great place to learn lot of things, especially great opportunities to explore new ideas on innovating things, freedom of work, more opportunities.
i wish i could back to intel. looking for apportunity to work with intel again. the bos, management, teammates, culture is the best i can say. Bos allow us to manage our own work as long as we complete it on time.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Intel?
Nice environment and enjoyable. the culture is good, everyone very nice and everything is coordinated. the cafe have various section and varities of menu
Variety of training (onsite and offsite) for new and current employees, emphasized on balanced worklife. Lots of site facilities provided for the employees such as Fitness Center, outdoor courts, jogging track etc.
Job work/Life Balance is moderate
Salary/Benefits are good

Job Security/Advancement is moderate

Management/Job Culture is no comments.

Overall rating is good to work here.
A lot of opportunities to improve yourself or your skills.
Environment is good as well as the culture.

Managers treat their people so nice as.

A great place to work
Good place to work however benefits was getting less attractive due to some budgets cut.

Intel provide a lots of learning opportunity especially training (both technical & soft skill)
Typical day at work: Office hour
Learn: So many thing can be learnt and adapted.

Management: Professional. The best.

Workplace culture: The best. I love it.

Hardest part: Competitive environment. Very fast paced.

Enjoyable part: Everything is enjoyable
The failure analysis work can be very challenging; working on NPI & customer returns and the need to continuously make sure that all the SOP and methods are updated. Engineers also need to be able to predict what could go wrong when certain steps are taken and needs to advice the stakeholders on the risks involved.
HR is not helping, things cant be solved between colleague, the first things came to their mind is complaint to management. It is not a good culture when come to everything complaint to management instead of solving the prob.
Cons
management, poor handling probs
Easy to adapt work environments ..easy to create teamwork among staff..does not stressfull during working in the company..do satisfield with the job at intel
Intel is still one of the most sought after employer and one of best employer I had worked for in terms of workplace culture, work opportunities, recognition, trust and team mates supporting each other.
Pros
• No one is ever too busy to help out each other.

• Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers.

• Flexible working hours with the option to work from home in certain situations.

• Senior management are open and honest with us (which has improved greatly over the time I've been here).

• On-site cafe

• Free parking.

Cons

• Although steps have been taken to reduce it, there is still a feeling of the company being more reactive than proactive with things sometimes being left to the last minute.