Intel
Intel Employee Review

Flexible and kind of the better place to work

8 October 2016
As one of the global company in around the world. Intel has produced a lot of expertise peoples in various careers even in finances, engineering,technician and so on. Intel really take care their employees to make them be more comfort without pressure. Also, recognise the peers for those that helped or support some of the unresolved problems by giving them some kudos. Intel very takes seriously about the manager with their employees to avoid from harassment incident that makes employees be moral down with their jobs. The hardest part of the jobs is to need to loan the expertise to create some module that forces to interrupt their jobs.But our team doesn't have expertise as like what the other team had. Another difficulty is about insufficient parking area due to the number of employees become bigger for every time.
Pros
subsidy, serves food(biscuits in pantry), Gym, flexible working hour
Cons
insufficient parking
3 November 2019
Same role
Array Product Development Engineer (Current Employee) - Kulim
Good working environment, One Intel, and good management for success as a group. With a flexible time, as an employee, we have a lower level of stress and become more confident in completing the job.
17 April 2019
Same role
Graduate Trainee (Product Development Engineer) (Current Employee) - Penang
Intel is a good place for young graduate to learn about latest technology. This company provide many benefits for employee and you can work and also provide good life balance for young engineer. Overall is quiet good.
23 April 2020
Same location
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) - Bayan Lepas
My job scope required us to support phone call and this job had me developed a good communication skills and know how to negotiate with customer better. We have good environment with supportive colleague but sometimes it get hard when we have a demanding customer who need the issue that takes many people involve to be resolved immediately. The most enjoyable part is when we get recognition from our customer and feel like our effort does not go to waste