Intel
Intel Employee Review

Good environment with supportive colleague

23 April 2020
My job scope required us to support phone call and this job had me developed a good communication skills and know how to negotiate with customer better. We have good environment with supportive colleague but sometimes it get hard when we have a demanding customer who need the issue that takes many people involve to be resolved immediately. The most enjoyable part is when we get recognition from our customer and feel like our effort does not go to waste
1 August 2019
Same role
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) - Penang
I have been working in Intel as Customer Service Representative & as order processing management for almost 5 years. I have knowledge in SAP system. i'm a fast learner.
Pros
Working in worlwide company
Cons
still in contact position
21 May 2018
Same role
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) - Penang
works under subsidiary company NCS Global Technology that serve Intel projects. Ncs Global Technology is outsource company that select potential workers to works in Intel.
30 October 2019
Same location
Graduate Trainee (Former Employee) - PG2.1, Bayan Lepas, Penang
Flexibility working hour. Great teamwork and management. Can learn a lot of new knowledge and skills and great communication skills practice. The most enjoyable part of the job is the benefits given by the company. Free meal, recognition point, fun activities.