Intel
Intel Employee Review

Productive and great place to work!

14 July 2020
Always promote safe work place and fun at work. Job advancement is very good too with managers pushing you to constantly improve yourself and having a career strategy planned out for you.
Pros
Limited subsized lunch, fun activities, TeamSpirit, good healthcare and overall taking care of employees, open culture.
Cons
Might be stressful
2 January 2020
Same role
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Penang Island
I learned a lot of stuffs in Intel and they have online learning on websites. Food is great and I got a good supervisor. Working environment is good but not perfect. Clean environment
Pros
Good for food lovers and those who love to keep learning
Cons
no compromised over late delivery of my work which I got strucked
16 December 2018
Same roleSame location
Software Engineer Technical Internship (Current Employee) - Penang, MY
As an intern, I learned a lot about web development using Angular and ASP.Net. The management also focuses on developing the growth of employees. So far I have only face stress for the tasks but the working environment does provide the facilities for me to reduce my stress.
Pros
Flexible working hour and location, Free drinks, Casual smart attire, In-house clinic, Food allowance, Gym
23 January 2017
Same roleSame location
Software Engineer (Former Employee) - Penang, Malaysia
The whole environment is very competitive due to the complicated performance evaluation system that always need an indicator (score) of deliverables and because of that there are always friction between teams thus even good friends who are colleagues clashed. Get all the experiences you can get from this company as it did to me. I have developed a thick face and courage because of Intel as there are some dog eat dogs going on here. Nevertheless, I love how they never tolerate the harassment within the workplace, with this I am prove of.