Intel
Intel Employee Review

The best work place ever

4 April 2020
i wish i could back to intel. looking for apportunity to work with intel again. the bos, management, teammates, culture is the best i can say. Bos allow us to manage our own work as long as we complete it on time.
24 June 2019
Same role
IDM Operational Buyer (Former Employee) - Penang Island
It is a place where we can put our expertise in multiple area to develop our career. It is an amazing place to work with talented and highly motivated people.
30 May 2020
Same location
Automation Engineer (Former Employee) - Kulim
Intel is great place to work and an excellent T-Comp. I would recommend work at Intel and excellent workplace interim of working environment,payment ,technology 4.0 ,safety and culture
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
9 May 2020
Same location
manufacture technician and Material Handler (Former Employee) - Intel Technology Sdn Bhd Penang and Kulim
how to organize your time, your schedules, your workload and use the day more efficiently.well pivoted and determined you are to strive towards the goal.At every point we will have something new to learn about life.Management includes the activities of setting the strategy of an organization and coordinating the efforts of its employees (or of volunteers) to accomplish its objectives through the application of available resources, such as financial, natural, technological, and human resources.
  1. The best work place ever