Intel

Intel Employee Reviews

Showing all 5,346 reviews
Featured Review
Intel selected this as a representative review
Intel is an amazing place to work - highly recommended! The employees are all very intelligent and educated and make for an excellent work environment. Compensation packages are competitive. Work is all-engaging.
Pros
Employees are educated and amazing! Compensation and Benefits are competitive.
Cons
At times, very competitive
Great place to work , loved the way they treat new employees. They have special program like assigning buddy to interns , which will be very helpful.Even we can have good discussion with manager regarding any issue.exposure to new areas and good work culture.
great place to work , loved the way they treat new employees. They have special program like assigning buddy to interns , which will be very helpful.Even we can have good discussion with manager regarding any issue.exposure to new areas and good work culture.
Intel is a great company with many skilled people but management in the past years has been doing a poor job. There are many teams doing the same things in different orgs. Aquisitions were poorly managed.
Pros
great technology
Cons
poor management of resources
I worked for Intel through an outside contractor and if I was asked by Intel to recommend that contractor I would strongly advise against it as they do not stand up to the ethos of the brilliant company they represent
Pros
Long lunches and set working hours
Cons
To restricted by management to do the job
Collaborative & supporting enviroment, good work-life balance,focus on learning & developing person as an individual, good workplace culture, valuable trainings are provided.
Pros
lots of benifits & pay for WFH
Cons
challenging to learn as WFH
The studies, the experience I’ve learned at Intel gave me the techniques for Intel to improve its performance ratings by 150 percent. I enjoy improving quality and to take new technologies beyond its scope.
Pros
Getting to work with experienced professionals
Cons
Never work for Kelly Services
If you want to become a drone with no input and "just do your job" lifestyle, then this place is great. The management is simply inept people that have been there a long time and eventually got to be the boss and they take all the tears of abuse out on the team.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Worst Management I have ever seen
Work life balance is awesome. Stress of work is very less. People are very co-operative. Helps to learn and grow. Higher authorities treat lower authorities very well.
I worked for Intel as a BHR Intern and can honestly say that I was given unlimited opportunities to learn and develop as a young professional. Very supportive management and peers.
Pros
Great Culture and Support System.
Cons
8am start
I worked for Intel a little too long to be honest. I was underpaid from the start, even back in 2005. I had one good manager, 2 okay ones and 2 terrible ones. The upside is, long ago I got to work remotely a lot and the work life balance was pretty good. Also working in the IT Department is a continuous drag. Your head is always on the chopping block regardless of talent. The departments never have enough money for anything other than contractors...which they wasted TREMENDOUS amounts of money on instead of just hiring long term blue badges. The amount of career talent that was on contract vs. in house was ridiculous.
Pros
Strong Brand Name
Cons
IT was always 3rd Tier at Intel
currently pursuing an internship and everybody here is very helpful.There is no such office timing, only you have to do the work whichever provided to you.Due to pandemic I have to WFH, so in starting it is quite difficult to sync but the manager supports very much. So the overall experience is great.
not a bad place to work. good projects most of the time. many cancelled projects and delays. slow decision making. good work life balance. slow career growth.
Work at Intel is very productive, we will get to learn so many things on daily basis(Technical and Non-technical). Job culture is very good. People here are very supportive.
Good place to work, Productivity bonus program, Good management, Learning programs, Safety environment, Technology, Work/Home Balance, Fast pace working environment. Gym , Health programs.
Pros
Good working environment, good people, management
Cons
Long night shifts, sometimes you losing a time line
I joined intel as an intern during covid-19 pandemic situation which led to WFH.Shortcomings of WFH is not affecting my work related activities as well as any interactions with peers/colleagues. Team is very supportive and always there whenever i need any kind of technical assistance. Along with this, intel offered their employees including interns to buy essential equipment for WFH setup.
WFH Benefits, Work life balance , workplace culture, Job Security/Advancement ,Job Culture, Management, Intel Policies for worker are good, They treat Interns Equally as the Permanent employee
Pros
WFH Benefit
Productive WorkplaceChallenging TasksUpdated with Present & Future TechLot of space for growthHelps in Improving Communication & Interpersonal skillsBetter Work-Life balance
Cons
No Cons as such of today .
Great place to work! Emphasize on creating a safe workplace culture for its employees so that the focus is on producing quality work results.Plenty of opportunities for those who wish to advance in their career with the help of managers and one's self commitment. Flexible in planning and executing your work as long as the planned work is completed within stipulated time. People networking can be an additional strength which can be utlized greatly in creating connections which may help in your daily jobs.
Pros
Lunch subsidies, Supportive work environment, Good compensation, growth opportunity
Cons
Job security, fast-paced environment with constant changes
It was an amazing experience being a part of Intel. It was a great learning on the technical forefront to get exposed to the industry in the right manner with proper guidance and support.
We get flexibility on working hours, WFH benefits like wifi bills, office equipment such as Monitor, chair, Keyboard, mouse, etc. We get paid various leave (annual/vacation leave, sick leave, maternity/paternity leave, etc)
Pros
WFH benefits
Cons
Challenging to new learning but worth it
  1. Employee Reviews