Intel
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Intel Employee Reviews in Bayan Lepas

Bayan Lepas16 reviews
Flexibility working hour. Great teamwork and management. Can learn a lot of new knowledge and skills and great communication skills practice. The most enjoyable part of the job is the benefits given by the company. Free meal, recognition point, fun activities.
My job scope required us to support phone call and this job had me developed a good communication skills and know how to negotiate with customer better. We have good environment with supportive colleague but sometimes it get hard when we have a demanding customer who need the issue that takes many people involve to be resolved immediately. The most enjoyable part is when we get recognition from our customer and feel like our effort does not go to waste
Good company, various benefits, place to grow our skills & knowledge.
Cross trained both PG and Kulim sites & well manage if there's any headcount shortage.

Quarterly team building and yearly department Annual Dinner
Pros
free gym, benefits of meals, car pool & 24 hours in house healthcare
Cons
limited hours for in house minmarket
Intel is a Great place to work and Employees are their 1st priority. Working environment and the facilities are all well maintained at provided to employee's which Makes the working environment a safe place to work.
Providing safety working environment and fleixble hour for staff to done their task with freedom and less stress but abit pressure. friendly clicks and good HM
Cons
Overall Intel's Medical Benefits are great. Keep learning in order to growth. It's a great place to work such as giving free drinks and lunch subsidy.
Shift work. Hectic very busy. Need to hit target. 12hrs shift.
Good benefits. Staffs and leaders need to work hand in hand to achieve the daily target. Overall good working environment.
Pros
Free food transport
Cons
Short breaks and tiring
Buddy is good to guide me throughout my journey at Intel Corporation. Different types of knowledge and technical skill can be learnt from him. It enhances my programming skills.
Overall a good company to work with and gain knowledge since Intel is a fast growing company and leading a head of the technology and well known in the market.
Pros
Free drinks, fruits and health benefits
Cons
Na
A very corporate work culture that loves its constant streams of meetings, and reams of written reports. Little appetite for technical changes (for certain sites), or relies on leadership externally from other sites.

If you'd like to participate (whether in a small, or big way) in the process of chip-making, in one of the the world's biggest chip-maker, and having a type-A, self-driven personality, and eager to make an impact (and don't mind the long hours), you might find this to be your kind of place to work. A giant monolithic corporation which had pioneered the industry, but is unsure of its current directions, or where the technological future is heading right now.

The local site (Penang) is rather lacking in office space, and the building upgrades is hardly keeping up with their needs. As a result, most contractors would have been posted to work at their mainland site (Kulim). The ambience of most of their sites is like inside a busy mall - expansive, attractive deco, and bustling with activities.
Pros
Free Beverage, Bisquits.
Cons
Food lacks variety, but is OK for its blandness.
• Communication and prioritise tester usage
• Gain insight into Intel micro server chips

• Test program loading and bypass certain test instance based on location(temperature)

• Compile Shmoo report and root-cause for chips validation

• Teamwork and participation for delivery content to meet quality

• Appreciation by recognition and kudos for team members for hard work and guidance
Pros
Lunch subsidies, daily free fruits
Cons
As one of the global company in around the world. Intel has produced a lot of expertise peoples in various careers even in finances, engineering,technician and so on. Intel really take care their employees to make them be more comfort without pressure. Also, recognise the peers for those that helped or support some of the unresolved problems by giving them some kudos. Intel very takes seriously about the manager with their employees to avoid from harassment incident that makes employees be moral down with their jobs. The hardest part of the jobs is to need to loan the expertise to create some module that forces to interrupt their jobs.But our team doesn't have expertise as like what the other team had. Another difficulty is about insufficient parking area due to the number of employees become bigger for every time.
Pros
subsidy, serves food(biscuits in pantry), Gym, flexible working hour
Cons
insufficient parking
Work in challenging projects executed in parallel. Able to learn ASIC design flow, from pre-silicon design to post-silicon. Has little time for self-improvement. Average to initiative attitude co-workers.
good company, good benefit for employee and need a balance on employee life, management a bit lousy, co workers are good, work a bit stress
Pros
good benefit
Cons
security
I was happy working in Intel. I have learded how to operate and troubleshoot many machines. Beside that, we use system to velocity our jods, such as WSPROD, Wiings, JPM, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.We follow spec to perform our work here. We did projects to importment our Safety, Quality and productivity. Management plays an important role in ones company.
I have a great buddy and friendly team members. I learned C# through hands on experience and enjoy being involved in every stages of the software development process. It was fun and challenging. The hardest part of the job is to deal with the equipment and learn how to collect data and manage the communication via equipment interface protocol.
Pros
opportunity for professional training and wok on innovation projects.
Cons
n/a