Intel
Coronavirus update

Intel Employee Reviews for Engineer

Engineer7 reviews
Malaysia7 reviews
intel helps me to build networking among the employees and they have multiple trainings and activities involving many other teams around. Here, i could work better with flexible hours.
It was great being in Intel as a young engineer as its culture influenced the work discipline and behaviour that remains to this day. Many opportunities were found in Intel at that time.
Although its management and culture is among the best in Penang but they could improve on work life balance and walk the talk. Instead of throwing management jargons towards employees. Managers need to be the roel model and prove that they can deliver instead of just talking.
my first company and best among all. I have enjoyed a brief one year where i learned responsibilities dedication and development. always ready to come back and forever proud to be an intelier
Great environment with plenty of new knowledge to be explored everyday. Benefits provided to employees are extremely good comparing with most companies in the same industrial field. Great management, great people, great place to upgrade employees knowledge, skills as well as individual profile.
Great work place culture
Busy life

Good co worker

Trained and helpful manager

Enjoyable event making

Long working hours despite flexible time

Multi tasking training place
Pros
RM50 subsidy for food every month, which equals to free meal in Intel
Cons
Not fixed working hours, you might have to work long until your work finish
A great company in electronic industry. I work in normal shift. I learn a lot of technical skills like "think out of box", structure problem solving method in Intel. Besides that, I also learn the soft skill such as the presentation skill in my workplace. I feel happy to work with other peers. The best part of my job is the team work spirit. Personally I appreciate the benefits provided by Intel.
Pros
Provide an excellent benefit to employees
Cons
Salary not meets my expectation