Intel

Intel Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

Always promote safe work place and fun at work. Job advancement is very good too with managers pushing you to constantly improve yourself and having a career strategy planned out for you.
Pros
Limited subsized lunch, fun activities, TeamSpirit, good healthcare and overall taking care of employees, open culture.
Cons
Might be stressful
I learned a lot of stuffs in Intel and they have online learning on websites. Food is great and I got a good supervisor. Working environment is good but not perfect. Clean environment
Pros
Good for food lovers and those who love to keep learning
Cons
no compromised over late delivery of my work which I got strucked
As an intern, I learned a lot about web development using Angular and ASP.Net. The management also focuses on developing the growth of employees. So far I have only face stress for the tasks but the working environment does provide the facilities for me to reduce my stress.
Pros
Flexible working hour and location, Free drinks, Casual smart attire, In-house clinic, Food allowance, Gym
The whole environment is very competitive due to the complicated performance evaluation system that always need an indicator (score) of deliverables and because of that there are always friction between teams thus even good friends who are colleagues clashed. Get all the experiences you can get from this company as it did to me. I have developed a thick face and courage because of Intel as there are some dog eat dogs going on here. Nevertheless, I love how they never tolerate the harassment within the workplace, with this I am prove of.
I have a great buddy and friendly team members. I learned C# through hands on experience and enjoy being involved in every stages of the software development process. It was fun and challenging. The hardest part of the job is to deal with the equipment and learn how to collect data and manage the communication via equipment interface protocol.
Pros
opportunity for professional training and wok on innovation projects.
Cons
n/a
  1. Software Engineer