Intel

Intel Employee Reviews

Great place to work! Emphasize on creating a safe workplace culture for its employees so that the focus is on producing quality work results.Plenty of opportunities for those who wish to advance in their career with the help of managers and one's self commitment. Flexible in planning and executing your work as long as the planned work is completed within stipulated time. People networking can be an additional strength which can be utlized greatly in creating connections which may help in your daily jobs.
Pros
Lunch subsidies, Supportive work environment, Good compensation, growth opportunity
Cons
Job security, fast-paced environment with constant changes
Productive Environment with a lot opportunities. Typically fixed office timings with more time to spend with family and personal. A lot of perks to enjoy.
Plenty of things to learn. Upon learning, things will be stagnant as it will be a routine job. Can switch to other position within Intel. Teambuilding activity every quarter
Pros
Free meal, good benefits
Cons
Career Advancement could be a little difficult
i learned i determined my own career development. Disagree but commit in any issue which require decision to be made. Team effort which consider all aspect. Work life balance.
Pros
Strong job culture
Cons
Very in depth in one specific field.
intel provides an excellent platform for you to learn new things each day with every new technology introduced in the new product lines. that makes your work very challenging and required innovation and creativity idea to overcome the challenges. intel has an excellent cross function team across all sites which requires huge collaboration to get the project completed.
As an intern, I learned a lot about web development using Angular and ASP.Net. The management also focuses on developing the growth of employees. So far I have only face stress for the tasks but the working environment does provide the facilities for me to reduce my stress.
Pros
Flexible working hour and location, Free drinks, Casual smart attire, In-house clinic, Food allowance, Gym
Working time is flexible and always promote work life balance. Cafeteria is good. RM50 is given every month for food allowance. Overall it is a nice place to work
The workplace culture is great, and there is ample opportunity to learn and develop your career here, which is highly encouraged. Colleagues here are awesome and quite helpful when needed
benefits
Cons
too many urgent tasks
- We can learn lot of things. - Work culture is good. - No KT's are provided for the New Employee's - the hardest part of the job is to know the product without KT's and try to work on the product directly.
Work 5 days/week. Standard office hours. Encounter with many level of people teach me to be more confident and at the same time sharpen my communication skills. This company has a great management and good workplace culture. People there also friendly and has good in team.
Pros
Free fruits and drinks. Food allowance for every month.
This company allows you to learn a lot of things. Very structured and organised and has one of the best in terms of people management and its operating system. Rewards and recognition as well as appreciation is a key that all managers do and this makes employees happy and felt being appreciated
Great workplace and learning. Good to be in Intel. we can do Innovations at work. Proper development cycle for each product life cycle. Complete effort in getting a product into market
I was working on two shifts. Learned to work under pressure and solve customer complaints. Work place was mixed. I didn't find anything hard in the job. Decorating the room during festivals.
Pros
Annual sports
Cons
Working on shifts
Awesome company that gives back to the employee. Fast paced and lots of helping hand. Get to travel frequently for training and meetings, work with global workforce and with different culture. Very structured and process oriented.
Pros
Subsidice Lunch and Free Drinks and Fruits
Cons
Lots of Meeting
Good communication among all staff. Good team work. Learn more about SAP transaction. Know how to handle SMT machine. Can shares our own opinion to others. Major in main line process.
Willing to send employee to training but depends on departments and also budget. A good manager is the key to success in this company, joining a good team with good manager is the key to grow in this company.
a lot can be learned about equipment and machine parts.you can take it easy at work if you learn how pace yourself while working. you can learn or ask your peers if you dont know about your work and learn their skills if you have time during work.
Everyday you will learn new things and challenge yourself with knowledge. Lot of technical and social skills will be learnt from here as it promote diverse working environment. The management are efficient and satisfying employee needs. The challenge is you have to be a quick learner and try to grab everything as much as possible at quickest time to catch up with the issues. The perks are the most enjoyable part.
Benefits
Cons
Work/life balance
uring a typical day work , one of my biggest tasks is checking in on my staff and assessing their progress on various projects. I like to meet first thing on Monday to discuss our priorities for the week, then meet again in the middle of the week to check progress, and meet once at the end of the week to discuss goal setting for the next week. I meet with smaller groups of my staff during the middle of the week to troubleshoot any issues. For example, during a recent mid-week meeting, I noticed one team was a few days behind on a long-term project. I met with the team and, together, we came up with a strategy for increasing efficiency among the team. Along with constant interaction with my team, I also attend a weekly board meeting where I present my department’s progress to the executive board. On Fridays, once all these tasks are completed, One of my big challenges will be adjusting to the new workflow and creating a new type of report to present to clients. My plan would be to ask a lot of questions when preparing my first report. I'll also ask a colleague to review the report before sharing it with the client. What I enjoy most is to come up with a new experiment that can potentially answer a long outstanding question. And when a project I’ve been on working for many months is finally published.
Pros
festival celebrations
Cons
health care by General Hospital
Management is keen on listening & empowers all employees to go above & beyond. Apart from business needs project execution, every departments well being, employees growth & development plans are constantly reviewed to maintain low attrition rate.
I got new experience and knowledge when i work at there. Management our lead a more positive and behaved to handle certain problem. Teammate, hardworking and cheer friends
  1. Employee Reviews