Intel

Intel Employee Reviews

Great place to work! Emphasize on creating a safe workplace culture for its employees so that the focus is on producing quality work results.Plenty of opportunities for those who wish to advance in their career with the help of managers and one's self commitment. Flexible in planning and executing your work as long as the planned work is completed within stipulated time. People networking can be an additional strength which can be utlized greatly in creating connections which may help in your daily jobs.
Pros
Lunch subsidies, Supportive work environment, Good compensation, growth opportunity
Cons
Job security, fast-paced environment with constant changes
Good company, various benefits, place to grow our skills & knowledge. Cross trained both PG and Kulim sites & well manage if there's any headcount shortage. Quarterly team building and yearly department Annual Dinner
Pros
free gym, benefits of meals, car pool & 24 hours in house healthcare
Cons
limited hours for in house minmarket
Intel include many benefit such as, free fruit in daily, food and drink allowances, health card and many more. I have learned many thing when i worked there such as maintaining machine, how the production and assemble flow, and many more.
Pros
Free fruit daily, Healthcare card and food/drinks allowances.
Cons
Short break
Intel is a Great place to work and Employees are their 1st priority. Working environment and the facilities are all well maintained at provided to employee's which Makes the working environment a safe place to work.
great working environment and employee benefit. The company provides a good platform to develop and challenge yourself. On the other hand, competition is quite stiff as it is in the face paced technology industry.
Pros
Good benefit packages
It was great being in Intel as a young engineer as its culture influenced the work discipline and behaviour that remains to this day. Many opportunities were found in Intel at that time.
Providing safety working environment and fleixble hour for staff to done their task with freedom and less stress but abit pressure. friendly clicks and good HM
Cons
My first real corporate company and i enjoyed the global aspect of it. Enjoyed the exposure that i got from this company. Allowed myself to grow and learn a lot of new processes.
Before I left, Intel is consider one of the "Big 4" companies in Penang with its footprint in Penang and Kulim. Management had funded my education, progression growth and putting me into regional exposure.
Life work balance. * Flexi hours balance the working life for a mother, student like me to manage my time wisely. * I have learned a lot including specific skillset example Lean Sig Sigma, Project Management. * At Intel, everybody equal to have the opportunity to develop. If you are the opportunities person, this is the right place for you. * hardest part of the job is when learning the new thing as we need to grow together with the company growth. Learning is essential for everybody and learning stage is always tough before fully hands on. * Most enjoyable is the opportunity given to learn, flexi benefits and value as employers given by Intel to us.
works under subsidiary company NCS Global Technology that serve Intel projects. Ncs Global Technology is outsource company that select potential workers to works in Intel.
Job is pretty much work life balance. You are allow to work from home whenever necessary (early meeting, taking care of your kid, running some house errant).
Pros
Employee Recognition Program
its flexible work hour, we can manage our work very good without any tension push from others. have good team and culture in company. else it have good security in the company. Good place to work.
Pros
nice cafeteria
The workplace culture is great, and there is ample opportunity to learn and develop your career here, which is highly encouraged. Colleagues here are awesome and quite helpful when needed
Great palce to worm ,giif environment, colleaugues are super friendly & have a lot of people thst veryyyy genius & engineer is the best place & choice
Although its management and culture is among the best in Penang but they could improve on work life balance and walk the talk. Instead of throwing management jargons towards employees. Managers need to be the roel model and prove that they can deliver instead of just talking.
It;s a flexible working time that give us manage our timetable to meet work and life balancing. Everyday is a new learning day and meet new people in every project. Meeting will be held to have a good discussion among project group to meet target outcome. Friendly environment helps us to ramp up faster when people willing to share knowledge and discussion. Hardest part of the job is timing consuming and unique issue pop up. The flexible working hour ,entertainment room and fruits gives my time manage well, healthy and release stress easily.
Pros
Free rm50 lunch, Flexible working hour, Free fruits
Cons
Required to work after working hour
- Flexible working hours - Comfortable workplace - Friendly colleagues - Focus on employee's health (provide gym, games/leisure room) - Employee benefits
Pros
Monthly allowance for food
Overall Intel's Medical Benefits are great. Keep learning in order to growth. It's a great place to work such as giving free drinks and lunch subsidy.
- comfortable environment - good teamwork and communication - learned many experience - working time flexible - the comfortable cafe and lots food choice
I start work by reviewing what i need to accomplish in the day because we practice SCRUM/Agile. We had our Daily Stand Up meetings. I would be met with my customers, gather requirements, prepare transformation specs/documentation, model the tables, design, developing the SQL Stored Procedures, testing, technical documentation, training/passdown to team members. I learn a lot of things mentioned in the resume. Some of the soft skills acquired are presentation skills, listening skills, constructive confrontation, 7 habits of highly effective people. Management are open, listen to employees, provide clear R & R. We practice a safe Workplace. There are rules to follow so that we don't injured ourselves. Employees respect each other. Hardest part is dealing with complex requirement and logic. However, everything has a solution. Just need to spend some extra time on it. The most enjoyable part is completing my code.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short break
  1. Employee Reviews