J&T Express (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd

J&T Express (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia24 reviews

Toxic work culture environment

Management always changes rules and didn’t even get agreement from the staff. Team leader and supervisor never backup any of team member. First few months okay incentive was provided for kpi. But then later, they cut incentive but still ask staff to struggle achieve kpi.

Nice place

Working in this company its fun and able to make new friends. All of them it's helpful and easy to get along with.Although sometimes having some issue when it comes to working, mentors and spv it's helpful.

Good experience for entry level

Good working experience for those who planned to improve communication skills. Unfortunately lacking in terms of work life balance. and manpower. And needs contingency plans to ease burden faced by Customer Service. I highly recommend to open up two or three more customer service position considering the call volume is pretty high.

Pros

Best way to improve communication skills

Cons

Work life balance, lack of manpower

Productive and fun workplace

I work as driver. I like and enjoy this job. It make me take responsibility on jobscope. I get many benefits along working at j&t express such as bonus, annual leave.

Poor Management & Policies

1. They are constantly changing the policies and rules of the company and making staff confused.2. Poor Management system3. No work-life balance, need to always ON your phone even on weekends or holidays and midnight

very fun work, very unusual enviroment. there is no comparison of rank. love jnt express

I really love my workplace as a cdc admin, due to the pandemic, less parcels, I had to change the department to the gateway, the title to be an operator. I put a lot of emphasis on my shift. after that i decided to look for the same job . jnt but in another field. thanks jnt

Pros

get money from team building, get duit raya, get ot

Cons

Claim clinic

Work lifa Balance, low salary pay & staff benefit

This company always suddenly change organization and management. Suddenly this and that. The things always need to be done in short time. Even there is short of man power. The company wont care unless the job is done. This company mainly based on result oriented. Salary is below market average. No increment. As for staff benefit. Is the worst. Since the company undergo many changes, which required staff to work more and more and without providing staff OT pay. I strongly not recommend to work in this toxic company.

salary very low

management not very professional in handling staff. Every time want to cut cost. Upper management take advantage on storekeeper(will ask you to do administration work without any allowance. Salary always got cut for no reason.

Pros

Cons

low salary

Leisure , self timing, commission

Totally understand if you don't want to do it up and I would recommend for someone that gain mental health and physical strength because they will know how much it takes to be in this company, not much but it's self timing,

Check the arrival parcel and the condition. Sometimes got some damaged item that are visible to eyes but some cannot tell. Management really strict but yet the management also keep changing staff so it hard to keep in touch with management part. The workplace culture is that cleanliness is a mess.

Pros

lots of free times

Cons

no panel clinics.

need fluent mandarin. mean more Chinese instead of diversity.

this is better not to run a business in Malaysia because Malaysians are more diverse instead of more Chinese working here. must understand for runner more local instead of Chinese.

Very nice working culture

The workers are really friendly There are high learning opportunities to learn and the manager will provide assistance to complete the task given by them as well as feedback is given

Pros

Friendly working culture

Productive and collaborative

As worker i like about culture work in JNT Express. Many worker teach me how to do the job when i firstly work. We always collaborate when do the work.

Pros

Always compromise

Cons

Misunderstanding

Very stressful and seriously work life balance lost

Can learn a lot of sales knowledge here but I don't like it, because is more on sales aspects.The workplace culture is very stressful and everything needs to hit tight deadlines. No time to take a break, even every weekend also need to work.Is a must to hit the daily target, need to meeting with all people every day on how to solve the problem.Seriously work-life balance lost.

Pros

Na

Cons

No weekends, no me time, seriously work life balance lost

Good

Experience I need to work with team work leader.. Boss good other.. I need more experienced to work. Learn something new.. And more it work I learned

Pros

Healthy

Cons

Healthcare

Fun workplace

Fun workplace with minimum supervision, all staff and management are closed together , work like a family, basic salary quite low but the commission are good but you have to reach target to get the commission

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

Healthcare, life insurance, medical benefit, basic salary

This is a great plateform to learn and grow.

I have learned a good interpersonal skills, able to work independently, maintain good relationship with internal and external customer. I also have sense of responsibility in everything. Good communication skills to solve the problem. In our workplace everyone here cares about each other.We feel motivated to achieve our targets because are offered benefits and rewards.

I will try do all the order from supervisor to use with proffessial skill

I will try do all the order from supervisor to use with proffessial skill hardworking and make customer make a smile to each other .i will show to him my spirit from my heart want to taking tht shhh

Really suitable for fresh graduate to get a working experience.

Working environment is really good since most are relatively younger generations. Work is not stressful and can be fun at times. However, communication with superior is limited since most are coming from China and they speak predominantly Mandarin.

Pros

Work life balance, friendly environment.

Cons

Little benefits, career progression, communication.

Poor Management

Poor management, salary deduct without notice. No career enhancement, only good for gaining work experiences, but will not recommend for a long stay at this company. Senior HR always key wrong salary amount, which will be carried forward to next month payment.

Stressed about the task given, all staff over friedly and neglected their own task and pass to other to finish. Management also love to deduct salary without notice to the staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at J&T Express (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits