J&T Express (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd

J&T Express (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia21 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

I work as driver. I like and enjoy this job. It make me take responsibility on jobscope. I get many benefits along working at j&t express such as bonus, annual leave.

Good experience for entry level

Good working experience for those who planned to improve communication skills. Unfortunately lacking in terms of work life balance. and manpower. And needs contingency plans to ease burden faced by Customer Service. I highly recommend to open up two or three more customer service position considering the call volume is pretty high.

Pros

Best way to improve communication skills

Cons

Work life balance, lack of manpower

very fun work, very unusual enviroment. there is no comparison of rank. love jnt express

I really love my workplace as a cdc admin, due to the pandemic, less parcels, I had to change the department to the gateway, the title to be an operator. I put a lot of emphasis on my shift. after that i decided to look for the same job . jnt but in another field. thanks jnt

Pros

get money from team building, get duit raya, get ot

Cons

Claim clinic

Work lifa Balance, low salary pay & staff benefit

This company always suddenly change organization and management. Suddenly this and that. The things always need to be done in short time. Even there is short of man power. The company wont care unless the job is done. This company mainly based on result oriented. Salary is below market average. No increment. As for staff benefit. Is the worst. Since the company undergo many changes, which required staff to work more and more and without providing staff OT pay. I strongly not recommend to work in this toxic company.

salary very low

management not very professional in handling staff. Every time want to cut cost. Upper management take advantage on storekeeper(will ask you to do administration work without any allowance. Salary always got cut for no reason.

Pros

Cons

low salary

Leisure , self timing, commission

Totally understand if you don't want to do it up and I would recommend for someone that gain mental health and physical strength because they will know how much it takes to be in this company, not much but it's self timing,

Check the arrival parcel and the condition. Sometimes got some damaged item that are visible to eyes but some cannot tell. Management really strict but yet the management also keep changing staff so it hard to keep in touch with management part. The workplace culture is that cleanliness is a mess.

Pros

lots of free times

Cons

no panel clinics.

need fluent mandarin. mean more Chinese instead of diversity.

this is better not to run a business in Malaysia because Malaysians are more diverse instead of more Chinese working here. must understand for runner more local instead of Chinese.

Very nice working culture

The workers are really friendly There are high learning opportunities to learn and the manager will provide assistance to complete the task given by them as well as feedback is given

Pros

Friendly working culture

Productive and collaborative

As worker i like about culture work in JNT Express. Many worker teach me how to do the job when i firstly work. We always collaborate when do the work.

Pros

Always compromise

Cons

Misunderstanding

Very stressful and seriously work life balance lost

Can learn a lot of sales knowledge here but I don't like it, because is more on sales aspects.The workplace culture is very stressful and everything needs to hit tight deadlines. No time to take a break, even every weekend also need to work.Is a must to hit the daily target, need to meeting with all people every day on how to solve the problem.Seriously work-life balance lost.

Pros

Na

Cons

No weekends, no me time, seriously work life balance lost

Good

Experience I need to work with team work leader.. Boss good other.. I need more experienced to work. Learn something new.. And more it work I learned

Pros

Healthy

Cons

Healthcare

Fun workplace

Fun workplace with minimum supervision, all staff and management are closed together , work like a family, basic salary quite low but the commission are good but you have to reach target to get the commission

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

Healthcare, life insurance, medical benefit, basic salary

This is a great plateform to learn and grow.

I have learned a good interpersonal skills, able to work independently, maintain good relationship with internal and external customer. I also have sense of responsibility in everything. Good communication skills to solve the problem. In our workplace everyone here cares about each other.We feel motivated to achieve our targets because are offered benefits and rewards.

I will try do all the order from supervisor to use with proffessial skill

I will try do all the order from supervisor to use with proffessial skill hardworking and make customer make a smile to each other .i will show to him my spirit from my heart want to taking tht shhh

Really suitable for fresh graduate to get a working experience.

Working environment is really good since most are relatively younger generations. Work is not stressful and can be fun at times. However, communication with superior is limited since most are coming from China and they speak predominantly Mandarin.

Pros

Work life balance, friendly environment.

Cons

Little benefits, career progression, communication.

Poor Management

Poor management, salary deduct without notice. No career enhancement, only good for gaining work experiences, but will not recommend for a long stay at this company. Senior HR always key wrong salary amount, which will be carried forward to next month payment.

Stressed about the task given, all staff over friedly and neglected their own task and pass to other to finish. Management also love to deduct salary without notice to the staff

its depend on you ...

if you want to work for money yes , but if you want to have a better future in this company please no . this company wont give any increament. company will only keep cutting people salary and saying because company need to cut cost. please if you read this , think properly before joining this company

Doing delivery and pick-up of goods and documents

My daily jobs as dispatcher are doing delivery and pick-up of goods and documents. What I learned is although my jobs seems like easy but never take it for granted. This is because we are doing services for people have different behaviours. So patience is the best treatment. For the management of the company, there are still lack of many aspects maybe because of the company that are still build-up.The hardest part of jobs are I need to rush in delivery goods that are many and need to deliver them in different locations. Furthermore, it became worse because at our branch, we are not being given van or lorry as transport to deliver goods. But the most enjoyable moments are when I managed to deliver all of them in one day despite of lack of transport which will make it easier.

Producivity and Learn to be Businessman

As Supervisor at J&T Express Malaysia, you can learn how to be businessman. The culture, make you feel want to better than others. Company also teach us how to life in this world with current situation. Not only that, company also teach us to be hardworking. They want us to get our own customer and get our own commission. Close with more customer, you get more commision. But unfortunately, this work dont have work life balance, dont get much time with family. Half of the day, i spend int this work and company. 365 day operation. Supervisor need to work in Public Holiday.

Pros

Learn to be Businessman

Cons

Work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at J&T Express (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • J&T Express (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?