J&T EXPRESS

J&T EXPRESS Employee Reviews

Maybe the management of the staff must be improve . The HR and HQ have to ask the employees what goes wrong . Everything is okay . But , we don’t have medical card or panel clinic .
Can work under pressure Please give me Opportunity.. Can do ot Follow supervisor Follow company rules 5s mostly Cleaning Please Please Please
We can learn more how to engage with the customer and the work ethics working in a group. in this company, we also were given a chance to give our best effort to take care of customer valuables and make sure to meet the standard of courier services.
kerja dekat J&T Express was feel happy. no stress, no tension, and environment everything was very good. I like to told to my friend. better you work at J&T Express
best teamwork , got stress sometimes but if you can handle your stress is more be happy place happy teamwork . and the best is , youu can be a friend with your customer
Since i start working here there is lot of new things i have learn in logistic field.I have improve my communication skills by intrecating with the customers coming over there. I feel comfortable with my work place and sometimes i have face more stress in my workplace.
Good luck to all new staff either dispatched or driver. J&T always make mistakes about finances. Always pay staff salery with wrong amount and make all staff like a servant.
Chinese management only. No growth. No salary increment. No bonus. Staff salary deducted without any explaination. Management doest not respect workers at all.
j&t always thought for staff paid for an any problem at branches, wrong calculate for my salary , and play with my monthly salary . there's no on time payment and always salary problems for all staff even though when we work after working hours there is no overtime claim for all staff we are working here as a slave
Increase family income and a thriving and competitive company that is the choice of many Malaysian. A fast paced company that prioritize customers and employees.
interesting place to work because have a great collegue.normal working hours because dont hava an overtime.but lack of benefits such as medical card and welfare.
there good work place to work, good benefit and good to find experience in courier service. the managment also good and the culture of working is really good
Pros
more advantages
Cons
working on weekend
This j&t express company very fast courier service...The company management is good ...A typical work is shipping parcel..The hardest face customer face to face...I enjoy in this work...
Pros
Courier service
Cons
Healthcare