J&T EXPRESS

J&T EXPRESS Employee Reviews

Malaysia16 reviews

Joke of an employer

A company that just takes advantage of employees in every possible ways. To them employees are just a means to an end.. expendable in order to achieve what they want and need

Pros

Nil

Politics and no life in J&T office

1. No life balance. More you ot without claim than you are good staff for them. Over time till midnight, Saturday Sunday also need to work 2. It was bad & polite in management make staff suffer think what they want without telling3. Every month different policies and rules to company payment. All commission are different.4. Bad words, embarrassing word to you if the job do done 200% well especially use the word salary paid high to you from hr department 5. The working process in the company very complicated.

I hope get opportunity back to work j&t

Can work under pressure Please give me Opportunity.. Can do ot Follow supervisor Follow company rules 5s mostly Cleaning Please Please Please

Dont know what to say

Tertekan , hari² saya kena kerah oleh branch leader untuk delivery ikut kemahuan beliau . Dan saya di buang kerana tidak mengikut kemahuan beliau dan bukan sebab saya tidak mengikut "SOP" bekerja

Overall is okay

Maybe the management of the staff must be improve . The HR and HQ have to ask the employees what goes wrong . Everything is okay . But , we don’t have medical card or panel clinic .

Productive and competitive workplace

We can learn more how to engage with the customer and the work ethics working in a group. in this company, we also were given a chance to give our best effort to take care of customer valuables and make sure to meet the standard of courier services.

good

kerja dekat J&T Express was feel happy. no stress, no tension, and environment everything was very good. I like to told to my friend. better you work at J&T Express

best company

best teamwork , got stress sometimes but if you can handle your stress is more be happy place happy teamwork . and the best is , youu can be a friend with your customer

Comfortable

Since i start working here there is lot of new things i have learn in logistic field.I have improve my communication skills by intrecating with the customers coming over there. I feel comfortable with my work place and sometimes i have face more stress in my workplace.

Good luck

Good luck to all new staff either dispatched or driver. J&T always make mistakes about finances. Always pay staff salery with wrong amount and make all staff like a servant.

Worst

Chinese management only. No growth. No salary increment. No bonus. Staff salary deducted without any explaination. Management doest not respect workers at all.

not fun more problem , not solve staff problem , and slow with solving customer case lost parcel

j&t always thought for staff paid for an any problem at branches, wrong calculate for my salary , and play with my monthly salary . there's no on time payment and always salary problems for all staff even though when we work after working hours there is no overtime claim for all staff we are working here as a slave

I need the job for to fill the free time

Increase family income and a thriving and competitive company that is the choice of many Malaysian. A fast paced company that prioritize customers and employees.

Fun to work with a team

interesting place to work because have a great collegue.normal working hours because dont hava an overtime.but lack of benefits such as medical card and welfare.

good work place

there good work place to work, good benefit and good to find experience in courier service. the managment also good and the culture of working is really good

Pros

more advantages

Cons

working on weekend

Services

This j&t express company very fast courier service...The company management is good ...A typical work is shipping parcel..The hardest face customer face to face...I enjoy in this work...

Pros

Courier service

Cons

Healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at J&T EXPRESS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits