J & T Express

J & T Express Employee Reviews

J & T express

It's good company that give opputinities to gain experience and knowldege. Beside, they would not push us if a parcel are not delivery. The work environment was fine beside the permanent staff quite friendly and teaching how to do the work. After all, it was great experince to me.

Productive ..

To be honest to my work..like a separate the parcel per location ..enjoy and hardworking ,.definitly very easy ..,the hardest part of my job when we early finish we should waiting of time out duty..

Pros

Free water

Cons

Long hours waiting when early finish separated of parcel

Fun work place but the supervisor are lack of coordination

Hire a good warehouse manager. Make all the manpower productive. Proper introduction for the newly hired employees. Helping one another to make the job get done.

Worst company ever

This companys ONLY concern is making money for themselves at any cost. They have ZERO concern for their employees or other people on the roads. This is an over the road trucking company and they're ok with their drivers breaking the law. The company has NO insurance and some of their drivers have no drivers licenses and they're OK with their drivers using drugs to get to the next delivery as long as their product gets delivered.

Pros

I don't work there anymore.

Cons

I worked tbere for too long.

Nice place

There i can learn a lot about customer needs. I have to handle stock in, out and balance for everyday. You have to handle customer nicely and try to answer their questions

time pressured

working with tasks in different places at a certain period of time is quite difficult. you cant be in 2 places at the same time. the working environment is good though but just need not to be pressured at all.

Pros

nice working place. good company

Productive & workplace

A typical day at work, Management & workplace culture, the hardest part of the job is when it is hard to give an explanation to customer the most enjoyable part of the job s easy to tolerate with the others workers.

Pros

Free luchens

Cons

Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at J & T Express. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits