Jabil Circuit

Jabil Circuit Employee Reviews in Bayan Lepas

Bayan Lepas17 reviews
- Good environment to work there and colleagues friendly
- Transportation is ok and nearest to my hostel

- Nearest food court and other food restaurants
best circle circumstances, can grow career. performance review every year can get minimum average 4%. also got profit sharing every quater and annual bonus.
Excellent exposure for a fresh student. Lively workplace. Constant movement and needed to perform on daily basis. Would recommend anyone to work there for experience gaining.
Great workplaces are flexible to employees' work/life needs and encourage work/life balance by offering flexible schedules, providing generous paid time off.
Extra workload as an intern.
Learn a lot of new things regarding manufacturing.

Have a wonderful cafeteria.

Production run smoothly in order achieve their daily target
Workplace full of pressure. Push people o the maximum level. Management of warehouse is the worst management in Jabil P2. No appreciate the employees in warehouse.
Pros
Medical
Cons
short break
My experience with Jabil was quite fun. Every day I have learned that as test engineer I need to check tester and update daily yield to ensure that all test equipment and machine are in perfect condition to maintain input and output of product.
Well balanced work and life cycle, cool people to work with. Different people with different cultures worked as one team towards a common goal. The work[place is very conducive to learning.
Pros
Provides housing and transportation allowances.
Gain new experiences and making friends. The work environment in production department is a bit stress. An upper level should listen to worker opinion too.
nice to work environment, pressure in production department, food is good, nice hr system they have, good bonus and benefits...............................................
benefits
Cons
management
Good company to work as a fresh graduate, explore various process in the production floor. Good teammates during whole time being here. Workplace culture is very harmonies.
> Good company but definitely can't leave on time

> Production process and product learning with new things to be learned day by day.

>Management playing their role well

>Good culture. If you don't expect responsibility and Accountability

>The hardest part is when you have to support through on call even at home

>The most enjoyable in Jabil is a lot to learn(process and development), improve your soft skills, and your self management.
Pros
Learn as much as you can before you get tired
Cons
Will spend more energy to complete daily tasks
Routine task and stressful when production face upside -which cause material shortage.
Dull office environment and facilities provided is not good.

Management seems not to find for a solution to prevent turnover but instead just keep hiring new people.

Training is not effective for new hires.
Work life balance, good working environment and open minded culture. SAP system will be one of the advanced tools. The hardest part will be need supporting demand upside, as work load increased.
We do have company annual dinner and team building that can make fun together
Pros
Fun workplace, work life balance
Cons
Do not have profit sharing
Meet many friends from other country. We can also learn something new. Best place to work. We working there as MH. Material Handler job to support technician.
Pros
Free launch
Cons
Health Care
A lot of department have in this company and more knowledge and experience can be developed here.

People working here also very friendly and teamwork also very good in this working enviroment
To find a position in the business field especially in Store Admin or Logistics Admin sector to apply my skills and knowledge. I am so interested to join a successful company to gain more experiences. I am ready to accept any challenges ahead. After being involved in several issue and gain my passed experience, I have learn the ability to communicate with other people and give my best in order to succeed in my career and I am 100% ready to accept the challenges.I am an organized, committed, self-motivated and outgoing individual. I have a creative and multi-skilled background with sensitivity for design and detail, and work well in a team environment due to my patience. My freelance and knowledge experience has proved that I perform well under pressure and tight deadlines, and my retail experience has proved that I can handle multiple tasks at the same time.
Pros
More team work
Cons
So much job task