Jabil Circuit

Jabil Circuit Management reviews

Malaysia122 reviews
You have to understand your daily task and execute with fast and accurate. You can learn a lot at solving problem and system. Jabil also enhance their system and you will keep learning. Management actually need to be improve. Workplace is nice.
Everyone’s very helpful and hands on when it comes to finishing a project. Very flexible with hours and super nice management. Also of over time for anyone who needs it.
It was fun working in Jabil. I like learning new things. The working environment there was nice too including my superiors and the management there. My colleagues there were helpful and we always work as a team to complete our daily tasks.
Monday to Friday
New experiences and environment when I works at Jabil

Management is good job
More relaxed and flexibility
Be very tired

I'm enjoying with all my friends
I'm working on 6 days a week within 12 hours per day.On this job i have learned about my working place as a operator line.which is we work for a team.This company management is good as they always concerne about their workers.The culture is mix which there are malay,indian and china.Since i've been there there's no hardest thing i need to do.For me working there was a best company.
* normal working day ( 8.30 - 4.00 )
* how to inspect machine under legal requirement

* Supportive management
* very goof facilities ( have nursing room with in-house clinic )
* do documentation ( create procedure / REM / Audit )

* machine inspection
equal opportunity to develop carrier
good governance

challenging assignment

good carrier program

time management & team development
lead the team and lead the leaders
A very big growing company leading in SMT PCBA and HLA manufacturing. A great foundation of experience to be part of this company. Working here is stressful but makes you independent and will develop your decision making and time management.
Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere.
• No one is ever too busy to help out each other.

• Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers.

• Flexible working hours with the option to work from home in certain situations.

• Senior management are open and honest with us (which has improved greatly over the time I've been here).
• On-site cafe with free lunches.

• Free parking.

Cons

• Although steps have been taken to reduce it, there is still a feeling of the company being more reactive than proactive with things sometimes being left to the last minute.

• At times there seems to be a slight divide between the departments upstairs and downstairs, which may be down to the varied nature of the work being carried out in each department.

Share via Email

Copy Link
Good environment and productive company. Helpful colleges and willingly to guide you through whole process.
Hardest part of the job is require a lot of stress management
Pros
free phone bill
environment and colleagues all ok based on different department and plant.
working under pressure of management's rule sometime not logical thinking.
Pros
Food Allowances
Cons
Panel Clinic
With the people and company itself is a place that is worthy enough to spend our half life of our day with, the management is quite good and manageable, and can learn a lot not only with work related but with the different races that blends in to form on work culture.
Workplace full of pressure. Push people o the maximum level. Management of warehouse is the worst management in Jabil P2. No appreciate the employees in warehouse.
Pros
Medical
Cons
short break
*In a typical day in my position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of seven individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting documents and emails and filing
*Able to communicate with clarity and diplomacy

*Management wise very professional

*Well balanced work and life cycle, cool people to work with. Different people with different cultures worked as one team towards a common goal. The work place is very conducive to learning.

*Great foundation work experience

*Learn to wind stand high pressure
Pros
Benefit
Fast paced & excellent learning ground
Good management
Aggressive culture
excellent team players in the whole organization

Challenges differ everyday providing new grounds to learn
Well working in Jabil really help to learn new things and make friends.but i had a lot of things that i dissatisfied. I wont listed all but first of all, i really dislike the canteen service. The dishes were not even that delicious but it laughably pricey. and i must say they should really really control the volume of salts used. i really afraid i will get sick someday.it quiet comfortable to work here but had a lot problems regarding their management especially how their upper higher handle their subordinates. The upper higher attitude is rude and arrogant, we must endure all things they say and have to say yes to all their demand but they dont really take opinion well. i really think that they need to hear subordinates opinion and relate their work process before they complain about everything.I also hate the fact that the upper highers being such a busy gossiper among themselves regarding all the problems they occurs with their subordinates.The gossips with additional spices will leave a bad impression by many others people toward that particular person and will lead to alienation by the others subordinates and the upper higher. So i hope that they will take proper action about these problems as i will hurt many. im really sorry if im being rude in my comment but im just being honest with my dissatisfaction and i honestly hope that the problem will be resolved appropriately for the sake of my friend and me myself.
Pros
Prayer room/ Sport facilities/ People are great depending on how their leaders works
Cons
Short breaks/ Bad manger and superviser
Starting work by shift at 7am-7pm for morning shift .
Then,7pm-7am for night shift . I had learned how to handle computer that involved with my kind of job at mechanical assembly.
Jabil also had a good management. The most enjoyable part ot the job in jabil was its eviroment was so comfort. They also prepared a nice and huge surau for muslim people .
Pros
Comfort surau
Cons
Short break
- learn more experiance at jabil from jabil systerm
- production running process

- management systermvery good.
- very nice culture.

- very friendly all employee
nice to work environment, pressure in production department, food is good, nice hr system they have, good bonus and benefits...............................................
benefits
Cons
management
In line with this, I performed my internship in Jabil Circuit Malaysia, a subsidiary of Jabil Circuit Inc., for three months from 1st December 2016 to 28th February 2017. Based in Bayan Lepas, Penang, Jabil Circuit Sdn. Bhd. offers a contract based electronic manufacturing services, mainly in the manufacturing of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB). Serving a wide range of clients, Jabil has three main facilities in the Penang Free Trade Zone, namely Plant 1, GBC 1 and GBC 2. I was placed in GBC 2, under the Supply Chain Management department.

I was placed under the PM group, and also managed to assist the Execution team in certain projects as well. During my internship, I was trained on SCM duties, especially PM roles. For instance, EHSM, RoHS, REACH, CMRT and, IMDS BOM scrubbing, Quotation and other IMDS related duties. I also managed to work on several projects which were assigned to me. The details of these project and job scope are the essences of this report.

I manage to acquire and hone my skill sets, especially my technical and analytical skills in using various new computer software, including Microsoft Excel. This job also allowed me to greatly improve my management skills, as well as foster good teamwork.

On the whole, this internship was a success and I truly gained a great deal of precious knowledge and experience regarding component engineering and supply chain management, particularly in the Project Management role.
Pros
great facilities, benefits, great work environment
Cons
Work life balance are not good for some BU and Big workload at times long hours
Jabil is an good place to work with good salary and benefit.The typical day at work is urgent part needed for production and part hold by customs. I learned management skills and people managing. Good management system. Friendly and respect culture from all level. Hardest part is to provide reason when ever the freight cost increase. Make things happened eventhough sometime beyond in our control and made the revenue.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Have to learn very quickly