Jabil Inc

Jabil Inc Employee Reviews

Malaysia137 reviews

Found 137 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,216 reviews

Very stressful place to work in

Consider as the cheap labor in here because what we got paid is not matched with our workload.The profit sharing is low compare to other company, not much chance to get promoted in here.

Good culture to work

All the team members are good. Will guide you to do the task properly. Team leader and manager all are very knowledgeable and professional. The only thing that I feel not good is overload too heavy.

Pros

Culture very good

Cons

Workload too heavy

Stressful

Bad management, bad culture, silo working environment. Need to work at night and weekends but no OT. Boss doesnt show any appreciation. But you will learn alot technical and also people management

Pros

Lunch subsidy

Bad working environment and colleagues

The company claims that they do not support OT, but will need you to be with your laptop at all times so that you can do work. You will need to continue working at night. Also the workers are all selfish, it is difficult to communicate with them as they are always in a screaming contest. They are also very unwilling to help each other out. The benefits are good, but they are a lot of hidden rules to understand and follow. Maybe some other departments are okay. You just need to be lucky enough to be in the better departments. Although they say you can have a 1 hour break, you dont really have a break. You also need to work while eating.

Benefits

Cons

Bad working environment, stressful and fast paced

Fun and stress

Working here was fun and challenging. Got a nice friends though we’re from different country. Really love to continue working here, unfortunately the line leaders find us problematic and keep putting blame on us. Didn’t ask too much, please treat your operator fairly and less your mulut puaka. We’re human too.

Benefits

Cons

Salary not paid fairly

None to complain

- Good working culture.- Friendly colleagues.- Have break time in the morning before lunch and afternoon after lunch.- Flexible working hours.- Good salary package & employee benefits.

Pros

Good salary package and benefit

Cons

Many benefits and cool leader

I love to work at jabil because jabil have so many benefits and the leader is very friendly. The trainers also is friendly. The benefits that jabil give me help me survive.

Pros

So many benefits

Cons

Healthcare management

Nice colleague.

Good entry salary, good benefits, good environment, a lot of activities before Covid 19, have some trainings, flat rate OT fee,a lot of OT, flexible hours.

Pros

Meal allowance

Cons

A lot OT

great working experience

overall i like my work experience working in Jabil Circuit..for sure i will work hard to give my effort in future for our success !..i have enjoy almost about 6 years working here

Treatment of Managers to the Employee

There is a manager that so micromanage and dont know how to appreciates because of him some of the employee who already work for 20+ years was forced to resign. He love to see his people suffering and plays favoritism and he likes to humiliates and shout at his people inside production. Most of the Managers does not have a concrete plan on there subordinates.

Pros

Meal Subsidy, High Salary, 120++hrs of OT

Cons

no room for promotions, micro manage superior.

Not well balanced work life Stressfull working area Many new things to be learned Friendly assistance from top management Friendly coworkers and senior staffs to be work with.

Melakukan pelbagai kerja

Kerja yang yang menarik,dapat menambah pengetahuan saya sebagai pekerja.Tiada tekanan yang diberikan oleh majikan.Dan dapat beri kerjasama dengan pekerja lain tak kira dalam negara atau luar negara.

Pros

Elaun makanan

Cons

healthcare

worse. no room for promotion.

as long as your senior still working, you are no longer get in promotion. with worse management and culture here, create more lazy and irresponsible people.

Pros

free medical/ panel clinic

Cons

short break/ life in-balance.

good environment

best circle circumstances, can grow career. performance review every year can get minimum average 4%. also got profit sharing every quater and annual bonus.

Great Experience

Excellent exposure for a fresh student. Lively workplace. Constant movement and needed to perform on daily basis. Would recommend anyone to work there for experience gaining.

Very good

Everyone’s very helpful and hands on when it comes to finishing a project. Very flexible with hours and super nice management. Also of over time for anyone who needs it.

What you learned

Jabil is the best company. To many job scoop can learn for this company. And good environment. Can get too many experience. You can learn experience from your job.

Jabil Circuit produce electronic goods.

Jabil Circuit produce electronic goods. I learned how to completing the part of goods. They have shift for operator (4days work and 3 days off) 12 hours per day morning and night shift.

Nice place to work

Competitive and latest technology company. Lots to learn. Be open mind to be flexible and to learn. Good friendly team, lot of social activities to build team building.

Good.

It was fun working in Jabil. I like learning new things. The working environment there was nice too including my superiors and the management there. My colleagues there were helpful and we always work as a team to complete our daily tasks.

Overall View

- Good environment to work there and colleagues friendly - Transportation is ok and nearest to my hostel - Nearest food court and other food restaurants

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jabil Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Jabil Inc