Jabil Inc

Jabil Inc Employee Reviews

Malaysia146 reviews

Found 146 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,402 reviews

Fast paced

Typical manufacturing working environment and culture. The management always care about the output. Sometimes, you need to argue with the managers just to prove your point.

Pros

Meal coupon, friendly colleagues

Cons

Bad upper management

Stress and overload

Everyday ot until midnight even though saturday and sunday. Unfairly work life balance. U might receive call from superior day snd night but there are a good place to learn

Place to Learn for the biggener

We Build A Family Between Friends,Super Visor,And Manager..Most Happiest Place Then My Home..Good Sallary And More Experiance...While to Work in 2 shift Never Feel Bored For Do Our Works

Good

Good. Flexible hours. Fastest go back time which is at 430pm compare to other company. Muslim friendly company. Good cooperation and no gap between department

wow

Good package for fresh graduates. Stressful for long term stay, but for those who loves working 24/7 and don’t mind your offday being disturb, this is your dream work.

Working under stressfull with poor management

Need to bring new custom company culture like Intel,infineon,At&s.Peoples will happy and more good working under non stressfull mind then will be great the whole business to be part in the company,be friendly not rude when communicate with others level.

Work Life balance

Work life balance in Jabil. Fun workplace. Team lead and colleagues are very supportive and willing to teach you. Project oriented. Early finish working hour

Stressfull job

Too much workload, bad culture, no life working balance at all, butthe benefits quite goodsl, include health, medical. btw, the salary okay but not worth it with overly overtime.

Nice colleague

If you are looking for a work life balance then you are not encouraged to work at jabil as you need to prepared yourself to work OT during closing and preclosing period. Big company but with less headcount.

Very stressful place to work in

Consider as the cheap labor in here because what we got paid is not matched with our workload.The profit sharing is low compare to other company, not much chance to get promoted in here.

Good culture to work

All the team members are good. Will guide you to do the task properly. Team leader and manager all are very knowledgeable and professional. The only thing that I feel not good is overload too heavy.

Pros

Culture very good

Cons

Workload too heavy

Stressful

Bad management, bad culture, silo working environment. Need to work at night and weekends but no OT. Boss doesnt show any appreciation. But you will learn alot technical and also people management

Pros

Lunch subsidy

Bad working environment and colleagues

The company claims that they do not support OT, but will need you to be with your laptop at all times so that you can do work. You will need to continue working at night. Also the workers are all selfish, it is difficult to communicate with them as they are always in a screaming contest. They are also very unwilling to help each other out. The benefits are good, but they are a lot of hidden rules to understand and follow. Maybe some other departments are okay. You just need to be lucky enough to be in the better departments. Although they say you can have a 1 hour break, you dont really have a break. You also need to work while eating.

Benefits

Cons

Bad working environment, stressful and fast paced

Fun and stress

Working here was fun and challenging. Got a nice friends though we’re from different country. Really love to continue working here, unfortunately the line leaders find us problematic and keep putting blame on us. Didn’t ask too much, please treat your operator fairly and less your mulut puaka. We’re human too.

Benefits

Cons

Salary not paid fairly

None to complain

- Good working culture.- Friendly colleagues.- Have break time in the morning before lunch and afternoon after lunch.- Flexible working hours.- Good salary package & employee benefits.

Pros

Good salary package and benefit

Cons

Many benefits and cool leader

I love to work at jabil because jabil have so many benefits and the leader is very friendly. The trainers also is friendly. The benefits that jabil give me help me survive.

Pros

So many benefits

Cons

Healthcare management

Nice colleague.

Good entry salary, good benefits, good environment, a lot of activities before Covid 19, have some trainings, flat rate OT fee,a lot of OT, flexible hours.

Pros

Meal allowance

Cons

A lot OT

great working experience

overall i like my work experience working in Jabil Circuit..for sure i will work hard to give my effort in future for our success !..i have enjoy almost about 6 years working here

Treatment of Managers to the Employee

There is a manager that so micromanage and dont know how to appreciates because of him some of the employee who already work for 20+ years was forced to resign. He love to see his people suffering and plays favoritism and he likes to humiliates and shout at his people inside production. Most of the Managers does not have a concrete plan on there subordinates.

Pros

Meal Subsidy, High Salary, 120++hrs of OT

Cons

no room for promotions, micro manage superior.

Not well balanced work life Stressfull working area Many new things to be learned Friendly assistance from top management Friendly coworkers and senior staffs to be work with.

Melakukan pelbagai kerja

Kerja yang yang menarik,dapat menambah pengetahuan saya sebagai pekerja.Tiada tekanan yang diberikan oleh majikan.Dan dapat beri kerjasama dengan pekerja lain tak kira dalam negara atau luar negara.

Pros

Elaun makanan

Cons

healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jabil Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Jabil Inc in popular locations

• Jabil Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?