JKS Engineering M Sdn Bhd

JKS Engineering M Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia6 reviews

Productive and many things can learn

Good supporting from top level management. If have trouble to solve issue, top leader will guide to solve it. They will share anything that we want to learn.

Productive Workplace with learning so much new experience

JKS Engineering is a good place to work with, by learning so much new things in Machine Mechanism/System/Process Construction. We can learn how machine is build from Raw Material to One Complete System Machine.

productive and fun workplace with badminton

work culture is less because of all chinese and I am a Malay. less communication. much I learned about import and export. everything is ok. the hardest to manage purchase order.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

communication

nice collagues & working environmwnt

Benefit not much, no bonus and have to work on Saturday (alternate). Working time also longer than standard and not all public holiday taken by company.

Pros

Great environment & great management team

Cons

No bonus

Work environment is not really ideal

Due to work culture, there will be shouting when calling name for certain employee when dealing with production department. Will be frequently troubleshoting with a lot of problems at site due to problem arises from the machine manufactured.

Pros

Exposure for fresh grad

Cons

Work environment and culture not good

good

My job mostly in Electrical preparation like purchase component, diagram/drawing preparation, document preparation also budget controller. I also meet/deal with supplier for a technical issue for common and new electrical component. For Buy-Off, I also need to communicate with customer for any electrical issue before machine ship out.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JKS Engineering M Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits