Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson Employee Reviews

The daily situation is centralized on the production of the products (shampoos, baths and etc.). Some engineers and executives are expected to work during night time when there is certain validations to be completed that involved the production line. Due to that, the flexible working hours implemented as long as you have enough working hours per day.
- Fast paced - Result oriented company - Focus on employee self development - Everything is very systematic - Career advancement is possible but difficult
J&J is very good place to work. The system and management very fast and the response is really good. Practice work life balance and appreciate their employee.
Pros
Staff price for J&J product
Cons
They move out their bussiness
Good culture at work.Everyday we learned a new things and try to solve it at team.Management still new and still lack to make a firm decission.We gone through everyday with a new problem and try to contain it as best as we can.The part of work friend and the co worker very understood.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Inconsistent decicion
An okay experience, got to see the whole manufacturing process which was fun. Being a 24h manufacturing company, expect a very fast paced environment, which some might have trouble keeping up with but some will thrive in. Most of the colleague I was working with was very helpful and didn't hesitate to show me the ropes. It wasn't required to stay after work hours, but if you don't, expect to always piled on by work for the rest of the day/week/month. Wished the work-life balance was actually enforced as most people work WAY past working hours, including the managers (and me- an intern! but I digress). Perhaps it was just during that period I was interning there this was a problem. Otherwise, as long you are willing to learn and actively seek out experience at different departments, you'll definitely know what it takes to work in a global manufacturing company like this.
The most enjoyable part is the workplace culture are healthy and proactive. Cross functioning department are engaging daily on the assign task. I have learn a lot of new thing and Technic of problem solving and etc.
Pros
good benefit, salary & culture
Cons
12 hours work for production
good working environment, flexible working hour, free fruits supplied every week, work life balance, good supervisor, nice colleagues, team bonding is strong.
i have learned many things here,because this is my first training job place. so this is good environment to work. Its like another big company, i have 5 days working hours, and many holiday. Overall this place is good.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
holiday, health care
• Responsible in production line to generate the lens. • Do a lens packaging using a mechanical sealer. • Assisting other process to improve the production. • Get a knowledge from the senior worker how to handle the process. • Get a skill when working under pressure and how to handle it properly.
Pros
free eating voucher RM3 everyday
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Johnson & Johnson?
This company has provided me a very good platform in starting to work in a corporate world. I learned how to communicate with corporate people. This experience can be used for future career advancement.
Pros
Flexible time
- Good Communication - Friendly - Work like a family - Good Team work - Benefits also very good ' thumbs up' - Safety work area in this company very good - Very clean working environment
Pros
Free gift every events
Cons
healthcare
a good place to learn new skill and gain knowledge. Also giving people the opportunity to expand potential to upper position if qualified. Having a very nice and friendly management especially the Plant Director to the production MS.
Pros
meal subsidiary, safe workplace, good benefits
Cons
limited headcount needed to perform per line
working in shift hours i learned how to manage time and responsible to work. manage to handle machine and document at the same time positive workplace
Good communication among all staff. Good team work. Know how to train people. Learn more about SAP transaction. Major in inspection product. Can shares our own opinion to others.
Very good environment Good team work Able to speak out our own opinion Learn how to be a good trainer Familiar with SAP transaction Always have a chances for a new training
In my opinion, our workplace is like : Less pressure. Able to growth your carrier. Positive environment. Hardest part of the job : I need to take part of validation for setup line at production. I have no experience in validation but we are assisted by the team leader. This mean, even we have no experience or knowledge about something,they will guide us.
Pros
meals allowance every day
Very comfortable working area You can manage your own timing to get output This company not a pressure working area And this company are free stress feel
Pros
Maternity leave 98days
Cons
Paternity leave 8weeks
Team production and management are always together for share information at least 2 or 3 month status company. always have teamwork and time playing (enjoy).many program to employee for get life work balance.
Pros
have more benefit about medical care employee and family members
Cons
canteen provide same food every night shift
I very love this company because have good culture. All employee work as one team and work together to solve any issue. I all ready learned to write the first thing because this company work in Good Document Practice (GDP).
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Very productive,very energatic, dynamic inovative team members..good superior willing to share knowledge.many training provided to improve skill.Good surrounding workplace.
Pros
Trasmlortation
Cons
Transport
the management of the company very nice to every employee. the working environment there also very good. about job every worker will give the training before they allow you to do job.