Johor Port Berhad

Johor Port Berhad Employee Reviews

along 3 months of industrial training, i received a lots of experience. This will be a great things for me to start my career in actual workplace. i have learnt how to make a payment process, data entry, bank reconciliation and many more.
tempat kerja yang sesuai untuk kerja sampai pencen. rakan sekerja yang banyak membantu. kurang tekanan dalam melakukan kerja. keburukan gaji rendah bagi fresh graduate
Pros
medical and insuran
Cons
cut cost
What i learn in Johor Port Berhad is time management is important.Beside that,i also the braveness of worker to take every single problem that faced.The most enjoyable part of my job the workers at this company is so be patient and never stop teaching me new things.
-Good working environment -Friendly staff and superiors -Stable and strong company -Potential for developing a career here -Systematic system and procedure
even there are a lot or work need to be done, or also can be describe as hectic situation, but the environment still happening as the staffs keep supporting and understanding the pressure. plus, they always share a knowledge and never make their title as obstacles for sharing
Pros
can apply for leave
Cons
pending work
Provides me with sufficient information Industrial training and experience had given me a good working exposure Got to improve my communication and skills.
Pros
Have a good experience works in port
Cons
Short breaks
Working 4 days per week 1 day off 12hour rotation shift Learn about safety n security in my work place Dont know about managment Basic salary very low
Johor Port Berhad is one of the most exciting and progressive companies in Malaysia, located in Pasir Gudang, Johor. I really enjoyed working in Johor Port Berhad, unfortunately the position i designated as a Secretarial Assistant to take a minutes of meeting was not suitable for me. My background was in Human Resource and Administration field.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Long hours with no any allowance for executive level
Good exposure to the port operating activities, knowledge, experience, cooperative teamwork, fairly organization, the best benefit for staffs and the best working environment.
Pros
Fairly working environment
Cons
Tasks overload
the workplace culture was so fun. every staff are helping each other with their task and we also have good team works. I saw the good work culture since the first day I have joined the company.
The management at Johor Port Berhad is very supportive developing their workers skill and competency. they will provide training periodically. They provide medical insurans.
It was a good company to start jobs career especially for fresh graduate. Not only maritime people will be part of this company but many other fields may join it.
Working with an experienced person and is not stingy to teach. Workers there can provide good cooperation and helping each other. They also very good and friendly. I learn many things about crane (Rubber tyre Gantry). I learn how to maintain the crane such as service generator, greasing the moving part, change tyre and many more.
I have learned a lot of experience in safety, health & environment services and liaising with government bodies. I also used a lot of skills in this field such as communication and interpersonal skill. I have also learned the ins and outs in safety.
- less pressure, comfortable place inside but not outside. - learned how to be independent employee, a dedicated employee, how to motivate self. - our new management was so bad than previous management. - I gave all positive cooperate for my work in team. - hard to achieve monthly revenue as wanted by management. - I enjoy with my current job, every month I'd try my best to get high revenue.
Pros
medical, tonnage bonus, insurance cover.
Cons
healtcare was so bad. dusts outside environment, cements dusts exp.
  1. Employee Reviews