Johor Port Berhad
Johor Port Berhad Employee Review

productive and fun workplace with friendly workers.

25 November 2019
What i learn in Johor Port Berhad is time management is important.Beside that,i also the braveness of worker to take every single problem that faced.The most enjoyable part of my job the workers at this company is so be patient and never stop teaching me new things.
20 February 2015
Same role
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) - Johor Bahru, M01
- less pressure, comfortable place inside but not outside. - learned how to be independent employee, a dedicated employee, how to motivate self. - our new management was so bad than previous management. - I gave all positive cooperate for my work in team. - hard to achieve monthly revenue as wanted by management. - I enjoy with my current job, every month I'd try my best to get high revenue.
Pros
medical, tonnage bonus, insurance cover.
Cons
healtcare was so bad. dusts outside environment, cements dusts exp.
29 April 2020
Internship Trainee (Former Employee) - Finance department
along 3 months of industrial training, i received a lots of experience. This will be a great things for me to start my career in actual workplace. i have learnt how to make a payment process, data entry, bank reconciliation and many more.
26 December 2019
technician (Former Employee) - Pasir Gudang
tempat kerja yang sesuai untuk kerja sampai pencen. rakan sekerja yang banyak membantu. kurang tekanan dalam melakukan kerja. keburukan gaji rendah bagi fresh graduate
Pros
medical and insuran
Cons
cut cost
  1. productive and fun workplace with friendly workers.