Johor Port Berhad

Johor Port Berhad Employee Reviews in Pasir Gudang

tempat kerja yang sesuai untuk kerja sampai pencen. rakan sekerja yang banyak membantu. kurang tekanan dalam melakukan kerja. keburukan gaji rendah bagi fresh graduate
Pros
medical and insuran
Cons
cut cost
Provides me with sufficient information Industrial training and experience had given me a good working exposure Got to improve my communication and skills.
Pros
Have a good experience works in port
Cons
Short breaks
Working 4 days per week 1 day off 12hour rotation shift Learn about safety n security in my work place Dont know about managment Basic salary very low
Johor Port Berhad is one of the most exciting and progressive companies in Malaysia, located in Pasir Gudang, Johor. I really enjoyed working in Johor Port Berhad, unfortunately the position i designated as a Secretarial Assistant to take a minutes of meeting was not suitable for me. My background was in Human Resource and Administration field.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Long hours with no any allowance for executive level
the workplace culture was so fun. every staff are helping each other with their task and we also have good team works. I saw the good work culture since the first day I have joined the company.
The management at Johor Port Berhad is very supportive developing their workers skill and competency. they will provide training periodically. They provide medical insurans.
Working with an experienced person and is not stingy to teach. Workers there can provide good cooperation and helping each other. They also very good and friendly. I learn many things about crane (Rubber tyre Gantry). I learn how to maintain the crane such as service generator, greasing the moving part, change tyre and many more.
I have learned a lot of experience in safety, health & environment services and liaising with government bodies. I also used a lot of skills in this field such as communication and interpersonal skill. I have also learned the ins and outs in safety.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Johor Port Berhad?