Johor Port Berhad

Johor Port Berhad Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Productive and fun workplace

along 3 months of industrial training, i received a lots of experience. This will be a great things for me to start my career in actual workplace. i have learnt how to make a payment process, data entry, bank reconciliation and many more.

good for long term

tempat kerja yang sesuai untuk kerja sampai pencen. rakan sekerja yang banyak membantu. kurang tekanan dalam melakukan kerja. keburukan gaji rendah bagi fresh graduate

Pros

medical and insuran

Cons

cut cost

productive and fun workplace with friendly workers.

What i learn in Johor Port Berhad is time management is important.Beside that,i also the braveness of worker to take every single problem that faced.The most enjoyable part of my job the workers at this company is so be patient and never stop teaching me new things.

Prospective Industry

-Good working environment -Friendly staff and superiors -Stable and strong company -Potential for developing a career here -Systematic system and procedure

Fun Workplace without stress environment

even there are a lot or work need to be done, or also can be describe as hectic situation, but the environment still happening as the staffs keep supporting and understanding the pressure. plus, they always share a knowledge and never make their title as obstacles for sharing

Pros

can apply for leave

Cons

pending work

Good Environment Workplace

Provides me with sufficient information Industrial training and experience had given me a good working exposure Got to improve my communication and skills.

Pros

Have a good experience works in port

Cons

Short breaks

Working place is so far

Working 4 days per week 1 day off 12hour rotation shift Learn about safety n security in my work place Dont know about managment Basic salary very low

A very good company with a challeging environment

Johor Port Berhad is one of the most exciting and progressive companies in Malaysia, located in Pasir Gudang, Johor. I really enjoyed working in Johor Port Berhad, unfortunately the position i designated as a Secretarial Assistant to take a minutes of meeting was not suitable for me. My background was in Human Resource and Administration field.

Pros

Bonus

Cons

Long hours with no any allowance for executive level

Balance life and work

Good exposure to the port operating activities, knowledge, experience, cooperative teamwork, fairly organization, the best benefit for staffs and the best working environment.

Pros

Fairly working environment

Cons

Tasks overload

Productive and fun work environment

the workplace culture was so fun. every staff are helping each other with their task and we also have good team works. I saw the good work culture since the first day I have joined the company.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Johor Port Berhad?

Productive and fun workplace

The management at Johor Port Berhad is very supportive developing their workers skill and competency. they will provide training periodically. They provide medical insurans.

Many things regarding sea world can be expored

It was a good company to start jobs career especially for fresh graduate. Not only maritime people will be part of this company but many other fields may join it.

Productive and fun workplace

Working with an experienced person and is not stingy to teach. Workers there can provide good cooperation and helping each other. They also very good and friendly. I learn many things about crane (Rubber tyre Gantry). I learn how to maintain the crane such as service generator, greasing the moving part, change tyre and many more.

Productive and rapid workplace with different challenges everyday

I have learned a lot of experience in safety, health & environment services and liaising with government bodies. I also used a lot of skills in this field such as communication and interpersonal skill. I have also learned the ins and outs in safety.

fun work place and comfortable in office.

- less pressure, comfortable place inside but not outside. - learned how to be independent employee, a dedicated employee, how to motivate self. - our new management was so bad than previous management. - I gave all positive cooperate for my work in team. - hard to achieve monthly revenue as wanted by management. - I enjoy with my current job, every month I'd try my best to get high revenue.

Pros

medical, tonnage bonus, insurance cover.

Cons

healtcare was so bad. dusts outside environment, cements dusts exp.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Johor Port Berhad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Johor Port Berhad Reviews by Location