Johor Port Berhad

Johor Port Berhad Job Security & Advancement reviews

along 3 months of industrial training, i received a lots of experience. This will be a great things for me to start my career in actual workplace. i have learnt how to make a payment process, data entry, bank reconciliation and many more.
tempat kerja yang sesuai untuk kerja sampai pencen. rakan sekerja yang banyak membantu. kurang tekanan dalam melakukan kerja. keburukan gaji rendah bagi fresh graduate
Pros
medical and insuran
Cons
cut cost
-Good working environment -Friendly staff and superiors -Stable and strong company -Potential for developing a career here -Systematic system and procedure
Provides me with sufficient information Industrial training and experience had given me a good working exposure Got to improve my communication and skills.
Pros
Have a good experience works in port
Cons
Short breaks
Johor Port Berhad is one of the most exciting and progressive companies in Malaysia, located in Pasir Gudang, Johor. I really enjoyed working in Johor Port Berhad, unfortunately the position i designated as a Secretarial Assistant to take a minutes of meeting was not suitable for me. My background was in Human Resource and Administration field.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Long hours with no any allowance for executive level
the workplace culture was so fun. every staff are helping each other with their task and we also have good team works. I saw the good work culture since the first day I have joined the company.
It was a good company to start jobs career especially for fresh graduate. Not only maritime people will be part of this company but many other fields may join it.