Johor Port Berhad

Johor Port Berhad Management reviews

What i learn in Johor Port Berhad is time management is important.Beside that,i also the braveness of worker to take every single problem that faced.The most enjoyable part of my job the workers at this company is so be patient and never stop teaching me new things.
Johor Port Berhad is one of the most exciting and progressive companies in Malaysia, located in Pasir Gudang, Johor. I really enjoyed working in Johor Port Berhad, unfortunately the position i designated as a Secretarial Assistant to take a minutes of meeting was not suitable for me. My background was in Human Resource and Administration field.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Long hours with no any allowance for executive level
The management at Johor Port Berhad is very supportive developing their workers skill and competency. they will provide training periodically. They provide medical insurans.
- less pressure, comfortable place inside but not outside. - learned how to be independent employee, a dedicated employee, how to motivate self. - our new management was so bad than previous management. - I gave all positive cooperate for my work in team. - hard to achieve monthly revenue as wanted by management. - I enjoy with my current job, every month I'd try my best to get high revenue.
Pros
medical, tonnage bonus, insurance cover.
Cons
healtcare was so bad. dusts outside environment, cements dusts exp.