Here to help
Coronavirus update

KFC Employee Reviews

Malaysia311 reviews
Average good working experience and learned how to work in fast motion. However, the workplace culture was very stressful and tiring. Able to meet many friends and friendly customer
Hardworking,teamwork,salary good,management good,meal for staff,experience good,fast job,good food n drink,happy go lucky all staff,always smile to customer,
KFC was a branch that suitable for part time and full time job. The salary also satisfied. Many student of SPM, Diploma and Degree tkae part time there.
For the new workers,they must attend to the nutrition course. The work is low of stressful. The environment of worker also nice,they also friendly. The best part is when have the public holiday,many customers come to buy some food.
The work is okay but the surrounding is bad. I don't like how the store is so big but don't provide a place to pray. when there was leftover food during closing the manager asked us to throw the food instead of giving it to us. I don't like how the manager was so biased with the staff. when the staff accidentally makes some fault regarding the order, the manager insults the staff with a really inappropriate word in front of the customer. Maybe because of the location of the store which is not an urban area, the staff made lots of problems and always talked bad about each other and I really hate it. Most of the staff are teenagers that didn't even finish high school.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
lots of work with little salary
I would recommend tgis job for people whi are looking for experience. However, if you are looking for long term job and financial stability, this is not something that can be provided here.
Environment where you can work and get some experience . Learn from scratch until you become a pro , such as start with floor staff to cashier, backup and kitchen . Improved self confidence with experienced all the sections, Thank you .
When I work at the KFC Kajang branch in year 2014 , I having an experienced about the branch in good management towards their employee. The manager is really strict about food quality control and hygene and this is good when you handle in F&B sector.
Since 2017 till Nov 2018 I working at KFC I'm so stress working at there , I work as cashier , drive thru , backp up 1 and 2 example for standby the foods days by days u being so week because I work 8am till 1am so I plan to stop work at KFC bcoz I just finished my SPM now I need a good jod for me and my future
Improve communication skill by interacting with customer and scale up some softskill and technical skill. flexible working hours and free meal. Good management but workplace culture.
making product and serve fresh product to the customer. Really enjoyed even tired need to making product in fast way. so this company also have fun to make more experience in work.
You need to be a competitive and fast-paced worker and always catch things up quickly as they are busy on-peak hours. Easy to get managers if you maintain a good attitude and learn things fast.
Underpaid for part timer but need to work hardly like full timer. Hard to ask for leaves. They will use your annual leaves to make sure you are unpaid. No ot
everything is fine and the most enjoyable part of the job is they are very kind and helping each other. The management also have a good service where they solve their problem worker seriously and no bias.
As STAR, I have to assist Restaurant Manager to ensure raw material stocks is always sufficient, staffs on duty is available, restaurant is well kept, cleanliness and tidiness is compulsory to adhered every time of the day.

Managing a less responsible part-timer is challenging but it is a very good learning process.

Had to attend a weekly meeting among managers and make sure the 5 major elements of Golden Rules is adhered by staffs to create a positive workplace environment.

The hardest part if the jobs is when insufficient manpower during the busy time and the weekends.

The enjoyable part of the job is when the relationships between staffs are very close and they always feel like they are all brothers and sisters among themselves.
Not too stressful if Work as CSC, good time allocation but sometimes short notice are given if any worker suddenly quit the job thus making it more stressful
Quality of service varies greatly from one location to another. Locations on a major interstate usually have a lower standard of service. Ones within a town/small city are usually managed better with quality of service because they have repeat service.
Stressful yet very productive workplace. I've learned how to solve problem, decision-making and fast-paced work environment. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers. But it is a good place to work for a young person because they get to interact with new friends and good customers.
Job scope didn't worth the salary. My salary keep on been played. Manager not friendly. They didn't care about staff. Not suit for people who have low metabolism
the bonding between manager and their employee are very good that can cover feeling tired while working. always get motivation during working. Unfortunately, the working hour if you duty on closing session it take longer time and will home lately.
So much thing to update like every couple hours... There's no way you could maintain cleanliness and update with only 2 cashier open and customer line up to entrance... Just not worth except for the staff meals, because we can choose different type of meal.