KFC

KFC Employee Reviews for Cashier

it is quite bit fun for me get the challenges to handle customer for the first place. 1 years experience has taught me became a good person n smile even though at that i have a problem,its ok just keep smiled. its not good when worked with toxic staff and make me feel annoying and horrible place.
Pros
free meals
Cons
1 hour break
i have no issues with some workers, but I do have issue working with this particular girl at backup department, I don't know what up with her, but i just ignore her and do my work as usual, even though it is hard for me to do my job when she does not pay any attention to my request. Overall, others at the work place really help me going through all the task I need to do as cashier and sometime lobby and as backup. i really like the management in at my restaurant because they really understand their subordinate and willingly provide guide to their new employed employee.
Pros
Free lunch, accommodation, providing food handling class lecture, and training.
Cons
short breaks, some of the employees always Missing In Action, sometimes need to work graveyard shift, train in a little time due to shortage in time to teach, and not much people can teach you properly as they busy with their own task.
Everyday need to do opening and closing by cleaning such as brroming, mopping and etc. I have learn to entertain customer, have a nice talk with them and understand what customer needs.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Working a part-timer cashier is tiring but I'm enjoy knowing a lot of type of customer, facing a different customer every day to fulfill their needs and wants. It such a tiring but I'm having fun working there with their culture and their people that make me comfortable and fun to working there.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Overwork
KFC was a branch that suitable for part time and full time job. The salary also satisfied. Many student of SPM, Diploma and Degree tkae part time there.
I would recommend tgis job for people whi are looking for experience. However, if you are looking for long term job and financial stability, this is not something that can be provided here.
everything is fine and the most enjoyable part of the job is they are very kind and helping each other. The management also have a good service where they solve their problem worker seriously and no bias.
Quality of service varies greatly from one location to another. Locations on a major interstate usually have a lower standard of service. Ones within a town/small city are usually managed better with quality of service because they have repeat service.
Job scope didn't worth the salary. My salary keep on been played. Manager not friendly. They didn't care about staff. Not suit for people who have low metabolism
So much thing to update like every couple hours... There's no way you could maintain cleanliness and update with only 2 cashier open and customer line up to entrance... Just not worth except for the staff meals, because we can choose different type of meal.
First of all I able to learn such new experiences on how to conduct stress when facing every customer...Besides that, i really enjoy with the given meal, hostel free to stay thus helping me for saving money too. I learned on how to work in a teamwork since need to support each others. As a conclusion, I feel so grateful and thankful as given an opportunity to be a part of the KFC team.
I can be a confident person to meet and talk to a wide variety of clients and types of clients because prior to my work I was shy and had no confidence to meet people out there.
I really excited to go to work everyday maybe because of the environment itself. Staff at there was so friendly like a family, all the manager include RM manager was really supportive and understanding also have a great empathy. I learned many things in there, like must be punctually, must do any task with the sop provided. Overall i really enjoyed working with KFC company
I am grateful to work there. I gain many experience there. I learned to work in team, communication skill, discipline, work under pressure and manage time well.
good colleagues and cooperating with each other. comfortable work environment. work place close to home. many skills you can learn including how to interact with customers and how to solve problems with your customers
I think Kfc workplace is suaitable for those who are searching for part time job. The workstyle needs strong commitments as the staff needed each other
Different roles by task provide a different experience. For example, as a cashier positions, they will be more careful in managing cash while provides and performing customer service to the customers.
Usually peak hours are during lunch, dinner hours, school holiday, public holiday. I have learned about communication skills, making reports and procedures that must be followed. The management is good and managers are very tolerant. Workplace culture is staffs need to get injection and medical checkup before get hired. We also need to go for one day course about procedure and job related. The hardest part is when staffs are not enough due to medical leave and on peak hours,services became quite slow than usual. The most enjoyable part is as staff rewarded as employee of the month.
At KFC, they teach us the SOP to make new menu. Besides that, the worker also very sporting. They sometimes make the workplace cheerful there. The manager also friendly.
The first when i get the job was full of excitement where i can get working experience. Before i start my duties, i've been explained about the rules and how am i going to work, which is very helpful and increasing my quality work. The managers are reaponsible and have friendly crews also.
In my opinion, this company have teach me on how to work independently and feels the hard way to gain money by ourself. Other than that, the manager are really have a good heart where they are really supportive when applying the overtime working hours. The most enjoying part of the job is when pleasuring our customers and the staff meal is really good.
Pros
Free lunch and staff price
Cons
short breaks and low salary price