KFC

KFC Employee Reviews for Crew Member

making product and serve fresh product to the customer. Really enjoyed even tired need to making product in fast way. so this company also have fun to make more experience in work.
Stressful yet very productive workplace. I've learned how to solve problem, decision-making and fast-paced work environment. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers. But it is a good place to work for a young person because they get to interact with new friends and good customers.
Teamwork most important thing with all each other staf and honestlly also have . And very have fun at the place work ..very disipline and have good manager ...
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks and healthcare
Enjoy working at KFC is when I had given work as a cashier and also cleaning for somedays. So I had learnt many things such facing customers and also be humble when have to listen to order from customer to clean table or floor. I met friends from different background of study and there are friendly and helpful. Our manager and Assistant Manager also kind and help us when we have problem with customers such when the customer so fussy about the meal. The hardest part of this job is when we have to do work especially as a cashier, take an order and make it fast when peak hour.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short break for praying
Kfc work place have fun environment,great experience,and learnt more about fast food.you must work follow the S.O.P to make sure the food always fresh.
always help each other during work. consider with colleague when complete job. ensure workplace clean before ad after work trained us to take care cleanliness especially when handling food.
I've worked here for 10 month since April 2017. A lot of things i've learn from this company and many benefits from here. Enjoy working here and good management
Pros
free lunchers
Cons
short breaks
routine day do are cleaning every thing that have been used, will use and had been used. prepared for the things such as mashed potatoes, gravy, coleslaw, and many more before the company start operate. settle down the task that cashier give during getting customer order. good communicate with staff and managers. enjoyable time when work during Hari Raya Day.
Pros
free lunch, medical care
Cons
shortbreak