KFC

KFC Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

help me to gain new experience from the work. it help me to be an independent person and know how to manage time. in the experience it will help me to be a better person to do other job.
Pros
free luch
Cons
short brak
training provided is very useful and joyful. each department can easily communicate to each other and any conflict could be resolve quickly without having any significant problem during business is operating.
As in KFC, there are several department with different jobscope can be classified. Cashier, Cook, Backup, and CSC. Cashier will entertain the customer for the transaction and packing the meal. As for Cooks, they will always be at the kitchen do the kitchen stuff such as fried the chicken, marinating, and some of cleaning at the kitchen area. For Backup, they will help preparing the meal such as fries, burger, coleslaw, and other related to assist the Cashier task. CSC, will always be at the dining area. They will do the cleaning around the dining area and also washing the plate 30 minutes before their shift end.
Pros
Free meal
such a greatfull work place that can bring us to fun while working. teamwork with other staff make work more fun. experience to face more culture and type of people..
I could work everyday in search for money. I learn to be patient and endure the pain.Food management would be enough for me.The place must be crowded with people. Taking a false order or arrangement is forbidden to all employee. The experience from the work of course.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Free breaks
worked everyday .. how to serve customer .. neatly dressed .. customer service worked (s.c.w) .. the hardest part of the job are if we have many customer to serve
it was a great experience to learn to be as a customer service to serve people . it was something to make my communication skill grow wider as me communicate different people around the city .
Pros
free food
Cons
short time break
im glad to work with them.peacefull of work.good management.i have been learn more information about costumer service,telemarketing,call centre, they have been teach me.
  1. Customer Service Representative