KFC

KFC Employee Reviews for Restaurant Manager

worked for 8 hours. has an annual bonus hostel food is provided clothes are provided incentives salary increament good management always with guidance and guidance the virtues of being awake
in my opinion,kfc peninsular was gave a good working experienced for all theirs staff.Their work scheduled was easily arranged.I have learned many things about management,standard of procedure on kfc and many exciting things.The workplace culture also was fun for everyone.You can learn to make products after trained by the managers .The most thing that i love being assistant restaurant managers when you get a lot of compliments from customers that encourage me to give more on my service .
Kfc is a good place for learn about food safety procedure and good education in customer service. Working in kfc also teach you a lot about team work, respect you leader, followed procedure, make fast decicion in any problem that accur.
Pros
A lot of bonus for good achievement
Cons
Long hour work
fun and happy working place. Managers always helps staff during peak period and during new promotion.Rewards and appreciation were provided to achieve target.
Pros
free lunches, free hostel
Cons
short breaks
Able to learn to manage a good shift. The management its also good. Have a good culture because not too pressure environment. The hardest part when you have to ensure all product available and handle complaint from customer.
Pros
have a staff amenities for eat
Cons
have a lot of work and short break
Handle daily branch operation,. Prepare bussines report, account statement, stock and inventories transaction and storage. Handling staff- management.
Pros
Free meal
I learned how to manage the staff schedule ,stock ordering and products. In large restaurants managers' work is mainly administrative. While the cook department is usually responsible for food preparation, the restaurant manager directs and coordinates the work of the rest of the staff. In certain restaurants, particularly those in hotels, managers may deal mainly with department heads. Nevertheless, restaurant managers must have a thorough knowledge of food service. I must also understand accounting, budgeting, credit policies, and banking methods. About workplace culture is nothing have gap with staff and manager because of I am still monitor every department and helps my staff then. The hardest part of the job is face with fussy customer and must make fast decision and that decision,make sure the customer satisfied with our service . The most enjoyable part of he job is celebrate my staff's birthday and appreciate their commitment in restaurant. So, I see their happiness and enjoy to work.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Working time
learn managing restaurant following standard of procedure,learn handling people and cash.do and monitor sales movement.
Pros
yearly bonus
Happening and enjoy workplace..Taking care about staff.can improved some one life with career advancement.Big name company..and easy to apply any loan either for personal or car also home loans.
Pros
free staff meal, medical leave and panel clinic
Cons
hard to apply long holiday
The store is fun place to work. The staff is very friendly and we always work together to improve our service towards our customers.
Pros
Staff meal, hostel, allowance for high volume, midnight and drive thru store.
Cons
Not enough staff, not enough time to break, only one person incharge for 1 shift
It was a challenging job cos in involve in cash and people. Everyday we are facing cash, people character, account not balance, receive cheque,posting in and out cheque.
To handle the operations of the restaurant isn't an easy task as it involve variety of variables. With the vision to satisfy customer needs we are working so hard to make it possible.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Work in long hours
Good experience for me as a fresh graduate at that time. Working from just a cook cheff at cook department and promoted to a manager a year later
Pros
Free meal given to all staff
Cons
Less salary given
  1. Restaurant Manager