KFC

KFC Culture reviews

Working a part-timer cashier is tiring but I'm enjoy knowing a lot of type of customer, facing a different customer every day to fulfill their needs and wants. It such a tiring but I'm having fun working there with their culture and their people that make me comfortable and fun to working there.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Overwork
Tidak Kira Rider Stor Kitchen Kami Semua Tetap Bantu Sama Lain , Manager Sporting Dan Faham Situasi Staff Yang Lain2 , Kerja Tetap Kerja Tapi Disebabkan Manusia Dengki
Pros
Semuanya Staff KFC Baik
Cons
Tiada
Average good working experience and learned how to work in fast motion. However, the workplace culture was very stressful and tiring. Able to meet many friends and friendly customer
For the new workers,they must attend to the nutrition course. The work is low of stressful. The environment of worker also nice,they also friendly. The best part is when have the public holiday,many customers come to buy some food.
Improve communication skill by interacting with customer and scale up some softskill and technical skill. flexible working hours and free meal. Good management but workplace culture.
You need to be a competitive and fast-paced worker and always catch things up quickly as they are busy on-peak hours. Easy to get managers if you maintain a good attitude and learn things fast.
I really excited to go to work everyday maybe because of the environment itself. Staff at there was so friendly like a family, all the manager include RM manager was really supportive and understanding also have a great empathy. I learned many things in there, like must be punctually, must do any task with the sop provided. Overall i really enjoyed working with KFC company
I am grateful to work there. I gain many experience there. I learned to work in team, communication skill, discipline, work under pressure and manage time well.
good colleagues and cooperating with each other. comfortable work environment. work place close to home. many skills you can learn including how to interact with customers and how to solve problems with your customers
This place taught me how handle stressful environment and how to cope with it. With meal provided each day, there is nothing I could ask more. The management were professional and knew who they were dealing with.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KFC?
I think Kfc workplace is suaitable for those who are searching for part time job. The workstyle needs strong commitments as the staff needed each other
Usually peak hours are during lunch, dinner hours, school holiday, public holiday. I have learned about communication skills, making reports and procedures that must be followed. The management is good and managers are very tolerant. Workplace culture is staffs need to get injection and medical checkup before get hired. We also need to go for one day course about procedure and job related. The hardest part is when staffs are not enough due to medical leave and on peak hours,services became quite slow than usual. The most enjoyable part is as staff rewarded as employee of the month.
We working 9 hour per day and 8 day for rest day per month. I handle 9 outlet I cover. We practise coaching environment within among from staff till high level. We help each other to achieve our target and goals.
Pros
Staff amenities, benefit meilages claim, phone bil.
Cons
Medical benefit
The work as a cashier is repetitive meaning that i usually do the same this everyday. But with great friends it makes the job fun and interesting. It teaches me how to become more calm and steady when communicating with people aka customers even though some of the customers aren't calm at all.
the best workplace to show your credibility and showmanship. the most enjoyable part of job you have the communication skill with the customer and manage to communicate well with others. the culture of the workplace is if you do wrong, must help it.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
This is a very nice job and the staff at there are very friendly and helpful,this job really can train the staff to become a person who is good in communication skills and they help me and teach me all the things when i was first join them.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
in my opinion,kfc peninsular was gave a good working experienced for all theirs staff.Their work scheduled was easily arranged.I have learned many things about management,standard of procedure on kfc and many exciting things.The workplace culture also was fun for everyone.You can learn to make products after trained by the managers .The most thing that i love being assistant restaurant managers when you get a lot of compliments from customers that encourage me to give more on my service .
In this fast food company the workers expose to communicate with various culture customers which helps them to improve their communication skills and in this work place also the worker learn to be patient.
Pros
free lunch, short breaks, healthcare
Cons
busy working hours
such a greatfull work place that can bring us to fun while working. teamwork with other staff make work more fun. experience to face more culture and type of people..
Environment in work place are suitable for mebecause all the staff and manager are good enough for me, they train me from zero until i can handle the situation that i faced.
Pros
Free food
Very good management from the manager and SOP. Workers get free lunch or dinner. Manager is kind and supportive towards new workers. Workers will be teach with patience